[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shaun Alexander Fractured Wrist

Trainer_Phil

WHAT is your problem? :D

I'm guessing he's bitter at being 0-3 in whatever league he cares most about, and blames the Huddle for the money he spent on the site.

Either that or he's getting evicted from his residence... mom's had enough of a 30-something living rent free in her basement.

:D

You guys crack me up.

I love you all, but you crack me up.

If you really think some anonymous guy named "Trainer Phil" is going to give you some information that you couldn't get through traditional channels, I don't know what to tell you.

Do you really think this guy has any real insight into NFL injuries? Do you think Bill Bellichick is manipulating the official injury report, but is telling "Trainer Phil" what is really going on? You're nuts. You're just as well off asking "Doctor Phil" as you are asking "Trainer Phil".

FYI Vet - "Trainer Phil" Gentles is a member of The Huddle staff and does indeed have insider and medically trained information on player injuries in the NFL. If you've bothered to read any of his reports over the past several years you'd realize that.