[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B. Berrian

samboy

I was relieved to find out that B. Berrian was top 5 in terms of targetted receivers last week with Griese at QB. I was a little surprised that he dropped so much in the Rest of Season rankings considering their passing game can't possibly be any worse with Griese. Does anyone else think this is a bit excessive? :D

I was relieved to find out that B. Berrian was top 5 in terms of targetted receivers last week with Griese at QB. I was a little surprised that he dropped so much in the Rest of Season rankings considering their passing game can't possibly be any worse with Griese. Does anyone else think this is a bit excessive? :D

Because he has lousy hands, often runs the wrong routes, and has been directly responsible for at least a couple of his much maligned QBs' INTS? (This is coming from someone that owns Berrian in two leagues and has watched him play the past couple of weeks.)

Because when FF sites post a new "rest of the season" rankings every week, they feel that beyond the blatantly obvious changes, they need to go out on a limb, so they can actually appear to know something we don't. Theres nothing quite like the feeling of seeing the guy you drafted in the 1st round because your site was pumping him as the next Priest Holmes and then 2 weeks later, in the same sites rest of season rankings, the same player is barely top 20 and described as a borderline #2 RB :D