[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did Travis Henry practice today ?

gd74

With Kevin Jones hurting and my only other back of value being Clinton Portis I might need S. Young to step up this week......(note... My other back is T. Jones and he faces the Pitt D)

Thanks for any info

Sounds like he returned to practice today (Thursday) but he definitely won't be practicing on Friday...

Broncos' Henry gets ready for drug hearing with NFL

By FRANK SCHWAB, THE GAZETTE

November 15, 2007 - 1:46PM

ENGLEWOOD – Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry returned to practice, just before he has to leave to Arizona for a Friday hearing with the NFL.

Henry, who missed last week’s game with a left-knee injury, practiced Thursday with a brace on his injured knee. Henry will go to Arizona for a Friday appeal of a one-year suspension by the NFL for violating its drug policy. Henry was informed of his failed drug test Sept. 4 and sounded eager to plead his case to the league. Commissioner Roger Goodell will make the final decision on Henry’s suspension.

“It ain’t a tough week, it’s a good week,” Henry said, before cutting off further questions and leaving his locker. “It’s been going on for so long, I’m ready to know what’s going to happen.”

Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said this week that he does not think a ruling will be made before Monday’s game against Tennessee.

Edited by kingfish247

Here's the latest from rotoworld

Travis Henry revealed Thursday that he has a partially torn PCL, but still hopes to play against the Titans on Monday night.

Henry was limited on Thursday and is not expected to practice Friday. "I feel like I can play," he said. Coach Mike Shanahan wasn't so sure. Even if Henry is active, it's almost certain that he'll be limited against Tennessee. He's not a fantasy option. Selvin Young is a solid flex start even if Henry is up. Nov. 15 - 3:51 pm et