[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alexander starting

godtomsatan

I'd say Holmgren won't commit either. If shaundra goes 4 carries for 7 yards then he'll get maybe 50% of the workload from then on. If shaun shows up and starts 6 carries for 48 yards then he might get 20 carries.

I'd say Holmgren won't commit either. If shaundra goes 4 carries for 7 yards then he'll get maybe 50% of the workload from then on. If shaun shows up and starts 6 carries for 48 yards then he might get 20 carries.

That and Morris was limited in practices this week with a bum ankle.

Shaun Alexander, SEA

Sprained Knee and Ankle - Seahawks' RB Shaun Alexander, who hasn't played since Week 9 because of a sprained knee and ankle, returned to full practice on Wednesday and according to reports he will be active for this weekend's game against the Eagles. Maurice Morris missed practice on Wednesday because of an ankle sprain so Alexander took all the snaps with the first team, however Morris returned to practice on Thursday and Alexander split the carries with Morris. Head coach Mike Holmgren has said that even with Alexander's knee and ankle returning to full strength that he would split carries on Sunday with Morris. It will be interesting to see how he performs over the next couple of weeks.

Does anyone think Alexander has anything left in the tank ? I have to choose on whether to drop Alexander or K. Smith before kickoff this weekend ?

I think he does,but until he proves it Id play Smith.I think the wrist was and is his big problem,unless it is actually healed and the cast is a safety precaution I dont see him pounding the hole like he should to make him productive enough to play.

Edited by xtra

I dont get the chance to see who plays best this weekend so if you were me would you drop Alex or drop K. Smith ? in playoffs already

Uggh thats a tough spot ,but Id probably keep Smith.

Edited by xtra

Philidelphia was able to put a lot of pressure on Brady. Assuming they take the same approach against Seattle Alexander doesn't look like a very good fit this week. Morris and/or Weaver is/are better pass blockers than Alexander and both are better receivers out of the backfield. Those skill sets would be more effective against Philly's NE game plan. I'd look for Morris, if healthy, to move the chains and a heavy dose of SA in the red zone.