[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grossman staying in Chicago...

kpholmes

but as Henne not having descision making abilities is incorrect. I saw Henne wen they played Kentucky i think and he was lighting up the field, he was unstoppable that game and i also saw the bowl game he played in and yet he was throwing the ball all over that defense i think if is drafted to chicago that he will get a chance at the starting position and i think he will be a good quality QB

As a Die hard wolverine fan I can tell you that you're lost. Henne is a huge disappointment.

Henne went to Michigan. His decision making skills appear fine to me.

:wacko:

Here is proof that Henne might go to the Bears on a Mock Draft

"CHI Chad Henne, QB, Michigan

Fearing another second round quarterback scramble like last year, the Bears jump on the top guy left on their board."

Any other questions you need me to answer and when i saw the 2 games i saw him play he played very good, maybe he does not have good decision skills but from what i saw he does

Here is proof that Henne might go to the Bears on a Mock Draft

"CHI Chad Henne, QB, Michigan

Fearing another second round quarterback scramble like last year, the Bears jump on the top guy left on their board."

Any other questions you need me to answer and when i saw the 2 games i saw him play he played very good, maybe he does not have good decision skills but from what i saw he does

A mock draft is proof of something? :wacko:

What are you saying i have trouble with your stream of consciousness writing it makes me think english is a second language what did i have for lunch today oh yeah a hotdog and it was good Ronnie Brown is worth the risk skills decisions mock drafts yes Henne Bears etc

A mock draft is proof of something? :D

What are you saying i have trouble with your stream of consciousness writing it makes me think english is a second language what did i have for lunch today oh yeah a hotdog and it was good Ronnie Brown is worth the risk skills decisions mock drafts yes Henne Bears etc

:D:moon::guns:

You deserved your n00b of the year award. :wacko:

The Bears had to do this our QB situation has been a mess for ages and to be personally honest unless we get Brohm in the 1st round I don't want anything to do with the others in this draft use the pick on something of far more worth. I am warming to the idea of Mendenhall in a Bears uniform I doubt it happens but he has the perfect size and speed for this team and from what i have read he can pretty much do it all.

I know we need to get o'line help but that can be done via free agency and in the 2nd round of the draft or after that, we need so much along the line that i wouldn't be opposed to seeing atleast the 2nd and 3rd round picks on either guards or tackles or a combo of both.

if Mendenhall is gone this is a tough draft for us in the 1st this year as I don't see any of the top tackle prospects making it to us as outside of Jake Long and Ryan Clady I don't think any of them should be picked this early.