[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new offer

openrup

standard scoring 8 man keeper

do i do this deal???

--------------------------------------

michael turner for roy williams

--------------------------------------

i have

romo

all-day dangelo williams n michael turner

winslow jr. jennings colston ( te's are wr's)

nick folk

and i have pick 1.02 which gets me mcfadden// mendenhall //stewart

we start 2 rb's 3wr's

or

1 rb 4 wr's

Yes because you could really use the WR help and can use the pick to fill in the RB depth. Rookie RBs, while still risky, are a bit more likely than rookie WRs to be productive, and with the starting lineup requirements, I would much rather have the fairly safe options at WR set up and go for the homerun rookie RB that can be your backup/bye week filler

ETA: Why are you keeping a kicker?

Edited by Big Country

i would do that trade, Norwood ypc deserves carries, ATL is rebuilding, possible rookie QB

on the flip-side DET is rumored to be a power-rushing attack. Calvin is the #1 so Roy will take a hit if that's true.

I would try to see what other WR i could land first since Turner has the upside buzz. But I don't like the ATL situation at all for him, cut too many vets. I doubt they can turn this franchise around fast unless they get a darn good QB, better hope Matt Ryan is the real deal

Wait, are you giving up Michael Turner for Roy Williams? If you are then no way do I do this trade. Roy Williams is an injury waiting to happen and hasn't done much the last couple of years IMO. I think Calvin will cut deep into Roy's numbers this year. Turner is going to be the main man in ATL this year. I know alot of people are down on him, but if your in a keeper league, then like most it is damn hard to get a RB that gets the majority of the carries.

I would not do this trade. Just my 2 cents.