[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many games does Chad Johnson play this year?

How many games  

65 members have voted

1. 1. choose one:

I guess you missed it, but Chad Johnson has already practiced and has backed off his demands this week and said he's happy where he's at... :wacko:

I saw him stand on the sidelines and make some comments to Lewis(who was miked up). Did he run and catch? Last I heard he passed a physical and then said he had injuries.

I saw him stand on the sidelines and make some comments to Lewis(who was miked up). Did he run and catch? Last I heard he passed a physical and then said he had injuries.

He practiced for a while earlier today... He ran and caught some passes. Not a full practice, but he's gone from holding out to showing up for June mini camp... If he was serious, he would hold out well into training camp closer to the season. In my opinion, if he's willing to show up now, he's for sure going to be on the field all year long.

Here's the scuttlebutt of what and why Chad Johnson is doing this.Take this with a grain of salt,but my source is reliable.

Chad has settled out of court for several illegitimate children.He has spent and spent and spent.He has sunk tons of money into bad investments that have gone belly up.The skinny:Chad is broke.

The Brown family is aware of all this,and they are confident that not only will he not hold out,he can't afford to.He can't afford to miss a single game check.This has all been about getting a new contract to bail him out financially,either with the Bengals or with a different team.

Again,take this with a grain of salt.

Here's the scuttlebutt of what and why Chad Johnson is doing this.Take this with a grain of salt,but my source is reliable.

Chad has settled out of court for several illegitimate children.He has spent and spent and spent.He has sunk tons of money into bad investments that have gone belly up.The skinny:Chad is broke.

The Brown family is aware of all this,and they are confident that not only will he not hold out,he can't afford to.He can't afford to miss a single game check.This has all been about getting a new contract to bail him out financially,either with the Bengals or with a different team.

Again,take this with a grain of salt.

I highly doubt this. He has several endorsements, has been on a few TV shows, and gives back to the community regularly. Those things lead me to lean the way of him just wanting out of Cincy. Without a link stating his financial troubles, you should avoid this type of "inside information" posting.

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

I highly doubt this. He has several endorsements, has been on a few TV shows, and gives back to the community regularly. Those things lead me to lean the way of him just wanting out of Cincy. Without a link stating his financial troubles, you should avoid this type of "inside information" posting.

Whether true or not I doubt he wants to give up any money. These players do get in trouble at times so having endorsements doesn't mean he's in good shape.

How about I post it and you take it the way I stated-with a grain of salt?

The source is a friend of Troy and Katie Blackburn-the VP of the Bengals.He doesn't have a "link".It is second hand information,so a grain of salt again.

But you might want to watch the Marvin Lewis press conference from before the draft.When asked about CJ,he stated,"we're aware of Chad's financial difficulties."

One of his attempts to "give back to the community" backfired... Just look at the Chad Johnson comedy club meltdown... Why else would he hold raffles for trips to the pro-bowl and a lexus giveaway only to not come through with either of them?

It may or may not be true, but I wouldn't base an opinion on him giving back to the community.

How about I post it and you take it the way I stated-with a grain of salt?

The source is a friend of Troy and Katie Blackburn-the VP of the Bengals.He doesn't have a "link".It is second hand information,so a grain of salt again.

But you might want to watch the Marvin Lewis press conference from before the draft.When asked about CJ,he stated,"we're aware of Chad's financial difficulties."

Then why even post it? It has no bearing on anything. He's in camp and appears to be warming to the team again.

"Several illegitimate children"? Wouldn't there be an article out there about this somewhere, like there is with EVERY other prominent sports figure? Especially one with Chad's persona?

Your statements make no sense based on the FACT that he passed up a $250,000 workout bonus. People in need of money don't pass up an easy 250K:

Chad Johnson-WR- Bengals May. 15 - 3:48 am et

The Bengals' first full-squad mandatory minicamp will take place in mid-June.

It runs June 14-16. The Cincinnati Enquirer suggests Chad Johnson and the Bengals' "showdown" will begin then. He can be fined if he's absent. Chad already gave up $250,000 for skipping the offseason conditioning program.Source: Cincinnati Enquirer

Cough:BS:cough