[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maroney

RuleBritannia

So is this year going to be the same as last year, i.e. frustration, frustration and more frustration as Morris and others steal a huge portion of the carries and TD's, or has he finally gained the confidence of the Patriots and will be the main man, or does being the main man simply mean being rested until playoff time?

More of the same as last year IMO. They get Mrris back, who played better than Maroney last year, and they signed Lamont Jordan. I wont touch him.

I also think Belichick likes Morris' running style better.

I think Maroney will have a good year - will he ever be the main RB? Not in my opinion but I think he gets 2/3 of the carries this season if he stays healthy which should put him at 1000 yards and 8 scores IMO....

Not bad for a #2 RB - but we all have to remember Wild Bill is the second coming of Shanny and its anyones guess thats wh ythey call Fantasy Football gambilng....

I think Maroney is as good or better a bet to be a solid #2 as Jonathon Stewart who is ranked ahead of him and even Jacobs and Lewis maybe....

When it comes to Maroney, we keep asking the same question and we keep getting the same answer. He'll do just enough this year that we're asking the same question again next year, and so on, and so on for as long as he's a Patriot, and most likely, for as long as he's in the league. He's destined to be that RB3 that looks good on your roster but you pray you never have to actually start for any length of time.

Edited by tomfin2000

I think Maroney will have a good year - will he ever be the main RB? Not in my opinion but I think he gets 2/3 of the carries this season if he stays healthy which should put him at 1000 yards and 8 scores IMO....

Not bad for a #2 RB - but we all have to remember Wild Bill is the second coming of Shanny and its anyones guess thats wh ythey call Fantasy Football gambilng....

\I think Maroney is as good or better a bet to be a solid #2 as Jonathon Stewart who is ranked ahead of him and even Jacobs and Lewis maybe....

:wacko: