[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady/Moss chicken or the egg?

rai

:wacko:

They guy might not be a world-beater, but how can he prove anything when the WR won't raise his hands to catch the ball?

M. Cassel 19/31 131 1 1

It's not a terrific statline, but it's not terrible. Sure, he made some bad throws yesterday. They all do. He also made plenty of good throws that were just not caught. And by all rights he should have a RuTD on his statline from yesterday. Terrible call on a nice play my Cassel. I never knew "in the endzone" really meant "in the grasp"

19 completions for only 131 yards. That is terrible. Cassel hasnt started a game since High School before Brady went down for a reason. New England is proving to be a one man show last yr. Take Brady off this team, and they are very average. Its funny how Belicheat's defense cant even stop the Arkansas offense, with Ronnie Brown doing a Darren Mcfadden impersonation. How weak is that. Ronnie runs for 4 Tds, and passes for 1. Has any defense ever given up such a line to a RB, especially a team coming off just 1 win the year before, and at home. How embarassing.

Not in the modern era. Seriously.

Where are the half time adjustments.

The title of this post should be. Brady or Belicheat. Who cant win without the other. Belicheat has been a joke in cleveland, and was a joke in NE, before he stumbled on Brady. Now without Brady, his so called juggernaut is a joke.

Hell we now know how he was such a defensive guru, he taped the opponents signals, and cheated his ass off. This is what made him a so called defensive guru. If this guy ever gets credit again for anything, whoever is giving the credit should be shot immediately. :wacko:

Had SS last yr...and it was frustrating...going from a top 3 wideout in numbers for the first 3 wks. to a WR3 or bench fodder player with the QB carousel they had last yr.

I also have Moss this yr :wacko: ....so I know what to expect........

We are looking at WR3 numbers at best. He will have his big games that will give you hope that they will turn it around and then you will see 2-3 straight games of 3-30.

Thank god I didnt listen to the Huddle's ranking :D of BMarshall #21 ,at one point, then they moved him up to #14. I had him penciled in at 6-7 beginning of yr. So, he was passed on by many others and I grabbed him in the early fourth after already getting Moss. Preseason games are a huge indicator,IMO, to what you may expect from players.....and BMarshall in his "3rd yr"....had a TD in every game he suited up for.

So I took a major hit w/ Moss...... yet still 3-0!

Hopefully Culpepper gets a call!

19 completions for only 131 yards. That is terrible. Cassel hasnt started a game since High School before Brady went down for a reason. New England is proving to be a one man show last yr. Take Brady off this team, and they are very average. Its funny how Belicheat's defense cant even stop the Arkansas offense, with Ronnie Brown doing a Darren Mcfadden impersonation. How weak is that. Ronnie runs for 4 Tds, and passes for 1. Has any defense ever given up such a line to a RB, especially a team coming off just 1 win the year before, and at home. How embarassing.

To be fair, their D was MUCH better against the Jets. And I don't think that anybody will claim that Pennington out-played Favre.

For whatever reason, the Pats D just sucked nuts yesterday. Maybe it was an anomaly, and maybe it's a symptom of their collective aging. We probably won't know the answer for a few more weeks.