[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chansi Stuckey

piratesownninjas

The first week this guy has 2 receptions for 37 yards and a touchdown. Nothing amazing, as anyone can catch a touchdown on any given week...

Week two he posts 4 receptions for 43 yards and another touchdown... Two good weeks in a row because of scores in both games, nothing to get too excited about, but now he has my attention.

I'm watching him to see what he does and is quiet up until the fourth quarter, he now has 4 receptions 27 yards, and another freaking touchdown.

I haven't watched the Jets at all this season, so I don't know much about Stuckey beyond his stat line... Has he solidified his role as the number 3 receiver in this offense? Mangini even compared him to Branch...

Mangini coached in New England when Branch was a Patriot. "How intuitive he is, how things just come naturally to him from a football perspective," he said. Stuckey, a high school QB, has made a big impact in his first year (he was on I.R. in 2007), leading the Jets in catches and TD receptions so far.

What are homers or people familiar with the Jets or Clemson fans opinion on this kid?