[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miami gets a freebie

haywood

Wow - lots of crying & whining in this thread.

Got a freebie? Miami had the ball finally bounce their way?

Whatever you want to call it the Dolphins have been on the bad end of those unlucky calls/bounces for the last 10 years. They're due. Never mind the fact that the Dolphins clearly outplayed Denver in their own building for much of the game.

He CLEARLY pushed off the defender to create seperation to make the catch. I watched the game and seen the replays a few times - how can you say he didn't push off?

+1 and damn i love ur pic.

It should worry MIA fans that DEN was that bad and yet was still in a position to win the game until MIA was able to gain 18 1/2 yds on a 3rd & 19, and then later in the same drive convert a 3rd & 13.

Trust me, we're just happy to be 4-4 with a team that is in need of a lot of talent at the skilled positions. We're talking about a team that was 1-15 last year with pretty much the same roster. To watch the Dolphins play with some fire and emotion is all we're looking for as fans. The wins are just the extra on top. Just need some more players to be a contender hopefully in a couple of years.

The play where Marshall was double teamed and they were all over him?

That is right. I saw great coverage :D Cutler threw into double coverage deep and the d-back was playing the ball. You call that, why not call the same thing on every Hail Mary? I also saw Marshal nudge off to clear his arms to make a catch. Both were ticky tack, they balanced out. :D

All depends on if you see the world through homer eyes or not. Bet you think Hock-a-loogie made the right call against the Chargers too... Right?

If ANY team this year has benefited from bad calls this year, it has been the Donkeys.

:wacko: