[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Marshall

budlitebrad

Link to ESPN breaking new

A disorderly conduct charge against Brandon Marshall, who was arrested in Atlanta on Sunday, has been dropped and his case has been dismissed, a source close to the Denver Broncos wide receiver tells ESPN's Michael Smith.

Marshall's latest run-in with the law stemmed from a fight. His latest run-in with the law could result in a lengthy suspension from the NFL.

Marshall arrived at the Atlanta City Jail at 5:50 a.m. on a disorderly conduct charge and was released five hours later after posting $300 bond, said Lt. Joseph, the supervisor at the jail. Joseph declined to give his first name.

That was quick. Still think an eight game suspension is in order?

Never ceases to amaze me that people will rush to some kind of action despite having no knowledge of the facts or circumstances in a situation.

As of right now, no one here has any inkling of why Marshall was arrested, and a disorderly conduct arrest is a catch-all for all sorts of things. For all anyone knows here, he could have been breaking up a fight between two strangers when the cops arrived - yet there are calls for multiple game suspensions.

Am I suspiscious? Yes - there is a very real possibility that this could involve his ex-girlfriend yet again, which if he had any part of instigating I would agree that a suspension is in order. But until I hear more, I'll withhold any call for draconian measures, thanks.

:shakinghead:

Edited by Bronco Billy

Never ceases to amaze me that people will rush to some kind of action despite having no knowledge of the facts or circumstances in a situation.

As of right now, no one here has any inkling of why Marshall was arrested, and a disorderly conduct arrest is a catch-all for all sorts of things. For all anyone knows here, he could have been breaking up a fight between two strangers when the cops arrived - yet there are calls for multiple game suspensions.

Am I suspiscious? Yes - there is a very real possibility that this could involve his ex-girlfriend yet again, which if he had any part of instigating I would agree that a suspension is in order. But until I hear more, I'll withhold any call for draconian measures, thanks.

:shakinghead:

but he was up WAY past his bedtime. :wacko:

Doesn't matter. Goodell suspends upon suspicion. You don't go hang out in a town where you regularly have troubles and issues. And you don't put yourself in a situation to "break up a fight".

If you're on 'probation', don't be in that environment.

that's kinda bullchit though. his responsibility is to refrain from doing bad things. either he did something bad or he didn't. I don't think being out late partying in a particular city quite qualifies as a bad thing.

I wish these guys that come from bad neighborhoods would move their families to new cities, get new friends and stay completely away from their former problems. Buy them all homes on the other side of the country. You're from Georgia :wacko:move to Arizona.

:D:D:D:D:2cents: