[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Since the search function isn't working....

Caveman_Nick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

Yep....things are not going as well as they were to start the season. And while this generally pleases me...at the same time I think the Broncos will turn things around and still have a good shot at a Wild Card birth.

My point in making this thread wasn't to say that the Broncos would be world beaters, but more that the people that were killing McDaniels should give the guy a chance. The team is still not overly talented.

Mostly people were beating McDaniels up about Cutler and Marhsall. Seems like Marshall has fallen in step (discussed previously) and moving Cutler still looks like a good move to me. What's he up to, 18 picks on the year?

Give it time. I think he will be a good HC.

You gotta think Denver Broncos Josh McDaniels was second-guessing himself after his team got trashed 32-3 by the San Diego Chargers yesterday, particularly for one incident that supposedly occurred before the game even got started, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune.

When McDaniels was walking past the Chargers' linebackers before the game, he supposedly said, "We own you." And that didn't sit very well with the folks in San Diego, as you can imagine.

Outside linebacker Shaun Phillips(notes) told the paper, "I'm not surprised. He's a little cocky (rear end)... To say he owns us? I mean, you beat us one time. What has he really done in this league? He had a team 6-0 and now he's looking up at us from second place."

After the game, McDaniels had the response of a six-year-old when asked about the incident: "(They) talked to me first."

mcd00shles

• 4 weeks later...

:wacko:

So, the Broncos look like they have a really good shot at a WC, and though they stumbles a little in the middle, they have had a pretty good season.

But....if they lose to a Charlie Fry led Raider team, I might just have to take back every good thing I have said about them all season, just on the principle of it.

• 2 weeks later...