[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Lewis

Gopher

Anybody have any inside information on whether there is a chance that he sits tonight? I know he's obviously a gamer, and I expect him to play. However, if he's truly questionable, and there's a chance he sits, I've got to go with other another option early, since his game is late. :wacko:

Anybody have any inside information on whether there is a chance that he sits tonight? I know he's obviously a gamer, and I expect him to play. However, if he's truly questionable, and there's a chance he sits, I've got to go with other another option early, since his game is late. :wacko:

their playoff lives are hanging by a thread so I just cant see Ray not playing...Ray would probably still play if they cut his foot off

their playoff lives are hanging by a thread so I just cant see Ray not playing...Ray would probably still play if they cut his foot off

I pretty much agree with you... I guess I just wanted some reassurance (and figured I would post in case somebody knew something that I didn't). I also found it somewhat interesting that Lewis and Reed were both announced to be questionable late in the week... and Ben was coincidentally announced to be out for this week. Hopefully, Dennis Dixon will keep this game close enough that the Ravens need to keep Lewis in the game. :wacko: