[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle mock auction draft?

BeeR

Sounds like DMD, whether he's able to participate or not, would be interested in the results. If we can get enough interested and agree on a time, we could either do it at ESPN or even in the chat room here. I'm pretty flex on day/time. Anyone? DMD, confirm/deny if you and/or any other staff would be interested?

Sounds like DMD, whether he's able to participate or not, would be interested in the results. If we can get enough interested and agree on a time, we could either do it at ESPN or even in the chat room here. I'm pretty flex on day/time. Anyone? DMD, confirm/deny if you and/or any other staff would be interested?

If its a time i can do it ill be in.

Pls post days/times that work if interested. I'm pretty open (being unemployed will do that) except that this Weds thru the weekend are mostly dicey unless first thing in AM (about 9-10 EST) or later at night (the later the better, basically)....Friday during day is pretty open though.

Pls post days/times that work if interested. I'm pretty open (being unemployed will do that) except that this Weds thru the weekend are mostly dicey unless first thing in AM (about 9-10 EST) or later at night (the later the better, basically)....Friday during day is pretty open though.

Later at night ussually works best for me.

What is an "auction draft"?

Are you talking about an auction?

Or a draft?

Or some sort of new hybrid method of putting players on teams?

I would almost assume that they are 'drafting' players through an auction format...

Although with BeeR, he could just be drafting players through intimidation... :wacko:

Count me in, just let me know when. Aside from kid taxi duties, I tend to be available. Given a preference, later at night works best.

2V

Anything from now (in fact I just joined one at ESPN starting in 2 mins ::wacko: up thru tomorrow night is probably too early but would work better for me than anything else up until next Mon FYI. If just a few of us want to try a "practice" one (ie with whoever we can get even if just a few) let me know.

Edited by BeeR

Interested as long as the time works. I'm generally more available after 9:00pm EST. I'm not sure how long auctions usually last to know if starting one that late is viable though. If enough general interest is garnered here, I'd suggest someone take the reigns to setup the specifics with when, what site, how many teams, and how many rounds (or players) are being drafted. Sounds like Beer is willing to organize things since he started the thread...

To be honest MT you're making it sound a little busier than I'd planned. :wacko: But maybe not - anyway

When depends on the replies.

Where - I say ESPN as it's easiest.

How many teams depends on how many replies - ESPN does 8 10 or 12, which is the min and max I'd prefer anyway.

You just go to the ESPN mock auction draft site and they have drafts starting every 5 mins and open to anyone, but traffic is usually pretty low, so we could easily "meet" at a given time. If we dont' get enough they have draft "bots" that generally do a decent job drafting, but obviously not my pref

Edited by BeeR

To be honest MT you're making it busier than I'd planned. :wacko:

When depends on the replies.

Where - I say ESPN as it's easiest.

How many teams depends on how many replies - ESPN does 8 10 or 12, which is the min and max I'd prefer anyway.

You just go to the ESPN mock auction draft site and they have drafts starting every 5 mins and open to anyone, but traffic is usually pretty low, so we could easily "meet" at a given time. If we dont' get enough they have draft "bots" that generally do a decent job drafting, but obviously not my pref

Either espn or yahoo, its really the same deal. See how many people we can get then decide on the number of teams that way. Like i said any day this week after 8 is good for me.

OK. Again I can do one tonight if anyone is interested; it doesn't have to be "the one," just beats the hell out of drafting with some nobody schleps. I prefer huddler schleps. :wacko: Will probably be there either way, getting big into the mocks lately.

OK. Again I can do one tonight if anyone is interested; it doesn't have to be "the one," just beats the hell out of drafting with some nobody schleps. I prefer huddler schleps. :wacko: Will probably be there either way, getting big into the mocks lately.

if you want to get in one tonight at sometime around 9 thats good with me.

OK. I suggest going there around 8:50 or so and sign up for one that starts 9:00. Suggest getting into one of the 8 teamers as we won't even have that many. Call your team "Huddl" something (it defaults to "Team" and your last name).

Oh yeah you need ESPN account - and here's the direct link:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/mockdraftlobby

OK. I suggest going there around 8:50 or so and sign up for one that starts 9:00. Suggest getting into one of the 8 teamers as we won't even have that many. Call your team "Huddl" something (it defaults to "Team" and your last name).

Oh yeah you need ESPN account - and here's the direct link:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/mockdraftlobby

Is Atlanta Mock Auction 179270 at 9:05 good with you?

lol - can't believe you said that because I just came here to post that that was the one I just joined ahead of time. c ya then

Interestingly, ESPN puts values of players much lower in 8 man auctions vs 10 or 12.

Oh well we tried - surprise, some d***bag left right away and another made a retarded bid. Typical ESPN kiddie BS, my bad for suggesting it I guess. If we did it we'd have to make sure we had enough or very close to it to stop that kinda crap.

Yahoo? Anyone use? Didn't know they had an auction mock thing.

Edited by BeeR

Oh well we tried - surprise, some d***bag left right away and another made a retarded bid. Typical ESPN kiddie BS, my bad for suggesting it I guess.

Yahoo? Anyone use? Didn't know they had an auction mock thing.

I am down to do a yahoo at 10, its my favorite free site. that is if we can find some more people.

Edited by 3rd and schlong