[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Percy Harvin to play all over.

RussMan

He's a scary player in that you hate to love him. He has so much potential this year with Rice out but your so afraid of him taking up valuable space on your roster. I actually found Harvin on the WW this morning but rather than I pick him up, I texted my buddy and advised him to get him before he was gone.

Full story:

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Percy_H..._practice_debut

Harvin, 22, said last week he was feeling better since he began sleeping with an oxygen machine to battle the apnea and hadn't had a migraine since his collapse. The latest setback may provide a clearer indication of whether doctors' plan for treating the migraines will help speed up his recovery in the future. "Not enough evidence so far," Childress said. "We'll see."

I just read that Berrian has a knee injury so if Harvin is a no go and Berrian is limited, does Camarillo finaly get a chance to shine? Or will he just now only target Shainco? Camarillo shouldn't had made that comment about Favres pick up or something. It makes no sense why he isn't targeting him...

Ooops, rant going on.... /rant off