[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need? To stay alive in the playoffs..

Slugs3511

Sheeesh.... that would mean I need 58 instead of 33. Hardly seems fair since I am already in the POs and you aren't. :wacko:

Hey, Sky! Since you are already in, let me get mine and you can take a lower seed. Sound good? 58 should be nothing for a man of your stature....

SON OF A.......!

20 yards away from a playoff win with RRice and Boldin and Balt wins it with int TD! 12-1 regular season goes to waste! Had Pollard too....3 players and need 2 points and it ends THAT way! Ugh, always next year again....

Looks like we both came up short. :wacko:

From a possible #1 seed to not even in has to suck. :tup:

I actually slid into the wildcard slot when the guy who I thought had it wrapped up took a crap. He had a 40 point lead with AP and Rackers going against Eli and Andre Johnson. Needless to say, Andre Johnson is my new hero.

Good luck in the playoffs! And Merry Christmas!

I actually slid into the wildcard slot when the guy who I thought had it wrapped up took a crap. He had a 40 point lead with AP and Rackers going against Eli and Andre Johnson. Needless to say, Andre Johnson is my new hero.

Good luck in the playoffs! And Merry Christmas!

Excellent! And to you and yours.