[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who was your playoff hero?

Texan Hooters

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won by 53 last week in the semis, had v jack/rivers which was a huge 51 points but the rest of my team did good too, witten, charles, atl def.

The week before, the first round of the playoffs, I squeded through from AP getting hurt and my opponet starting ivory over bradshaw, and orton over schaub!

in my league it was Rivers and the Pats D (won by 3 points and had AP in)....and i guess you could say the packers D or the pats play calling whatever as the guy i played had both branch and welker in, and on an evil note whoever it was that knocked out collie as he also had peyton manning and austin collie in

in my buddies league it was witten , charles ,and my plug and play kitna for rodgers (still squeaked out a win despite having foster,reggie wayne, and tb def in )

in my league it was Rivers and the Pats D (won by 3 points and had AP in)....and i guess you could say the packers D or the pats play calling whatever as the guy i played had both branch and welker in, and on an evil note whoever it was that knocked out collie as he also had peyton manning and austin collie in

in my buddies league it was witten , charles ,and my plug and play kitna for rodgers (still squeaked out a win despite having foster,reggie wayne, and tb def in )

:wacko: