[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packer fans unite!

The 13ers

This thread is exactly why I love FF forums and this forum specificity. You guys can lay down some smack, but you guys have nothing on 2 of the greatest trash talking, in your face, insulting posters I have ever come across (RedRumJuice has NOTHING on these guys...he's got game, but wouldn't last a whole page with them). The diaper dirt they layed down was instant classic material and made me laugh my Penny Laneing ass off. Who were the mysterious posters you ask?

Verbie

vs.

Feli

Ala the Fanball Forums. Alas, Fanball is no more (good riddance!).

Verbie hangs out at FantasySharks. Still the same old tool. He goes by crockett there. Haven't seen or heard of Feli in years.

My condolences in advance.

There is definitely a good chance that the Steelers lose on Sunday. However, after watching them in their 3rd Super Bowl in 6 years, there will be no need for condolences. This has been a fun ride, no matter what happens on Sunday.

Who said I was angry. Maybe if you had a clue, you would have shut up along time ago.Instead just a clueless sheep that will prove to be an idiot after Sundays game. Now you just annoy me with your endless drivel. And how thought out was your opinion to give every edge to GB except RB and some token push to not sound so bias. You are a tool, and I wont respond to you again. Later puke.

:wacko::tup:

Do yourself a favour and block user Living The Dream. You'll be saving yourself from a whole lot of STUPID. My IQ went up considerably just a few short seconds after putting him on ignore. As for Carucci, he's simply an Glass Onion.

Wow...you're right. I wasn't even finished clicking on 'Ignore User' and I feel much smarter already. I'm not much for big government but I do wish there was some government protection against fools like that. :wacko:

I picked the Packers to win this game, but, I'm definitely hoping that my gut feeling is wrong.

Ha, I'm on the other side of that - I like Pitt by a FG but would love to be totally incorrect.