[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wouldn't it be great if we fans pulled off a Miracle

Cowboyz1

Alright so I need to figure out wording and pick the words very carefully. We certainly don't want to hurt local business, so let's take a step back and think about this.

The goal in my opinion, is to make a statement to the NFL owners and players. The biggest splash we could make is if the camera's were to show the fans and there was no one there. Instead they were all outside the draft enjoying themselves.

Okay, so I have a couple of thoughts. Let me know what you think.

1) Encourage people not to go inside for the draft at all

2) Encourage people not to attend the first day of the draft

3) Encourage people to not enter the draft even until after the first pick or first couple of picks

Something like this. Let me know your thoughts. Once we get some things flushed out, I'll post an official poll and we'll put a strategy together.

These people are idiots to begin with. Pay $25,000 - $30,000 (NOT INCLUDING TICKETS) for the rights to buy a ticket for that seat.

Maybe some people did actually pay that price for theirs, but when I had Ravens PSL's they cost me $1250 each :wacko: Not too bad considering it is a 1 time fee