[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players that will greatly surpass their current draft positions?

12D3

Dawgtalk- I don't agree with every one of your picks but if we went head to head in a draft sitting next to one another neither of us would leave the room happy. I drafted a team pretty close to that last night. .

Paging Keggerz... And I'm reading this right>?

I think so but I am not sure exactly what "league wide cash spending reach 99% of the Cap," means....does it mean players salaries only? coaches front office too? marketing and advertising? I am just not sure if that language is some sort of loop hole or not.

I think so but I am not sure exactly what "league wide cash spending reach 99% of the Cap," means....does it mean players salaries only? coaches front office too? marketing and advertising? I am just not sure if that language is some sort of loop hole or not.

from CBA

© Cash Spending in a League Year shall consist of the sum of: (1) total Paragraph 5 Salary amounts earned or paid or committed to be paid to players; (2) sign-ing bonus amounts earned or paid or committed to be paid to players (including amounts treated as signing bonus) without regard to proration and applying the valuation rules that apply to deferred Salary specified in Article 13, Subsections 6(a)(ii) and 6(d)(iii); and (3) any other non-Benefit amounts earned or paid or committed to be paid to play-ers in that League Year (applying the valuation rules that apply to deferred Salary specified in Article 13, Subsections 6(a)(ii) and 6(d)(iv)) including, but not limited to, incentives, roster bonuses, reporting bonuses, offseason workout bonuses, weight bo-nuses, grievances settled, grievance awards, injury settlements or Paragraph 5 Salary advances. League-Wide Cash Spending shall consist of the aggregate of all Cash Spend-ing in a League Year. Team Cash Spending, for each respective Club, shall consist of all Cash Spending by such Club.

(d) Any shortfall in the League-Wide Cash Spending at the end of a period in which it applies (e.g., at the end of the 2011, 2012, 2016 or 2020 League Years) shall be paid on or before the first September 15 after the end of such League Year directly to the players who were on a Club roster at any time during the season(s), pursuant to reasonable allocation instructions of the NFLPA. Any shortfall shall be reduced by any Minimum Team Cash Spending shortfall payments made for such League Years pur-suant to Section 9 below.

from CBA

© Cash Spending in a League Year shall consist of the sum of: (1) total Paragraph 5 Salary amounts earned or paid or committed to be paid to players; (2) sign-ing bonus amounts earned or paid or committed to be paid to players (including amounts treated as signing bonus) without regard to proration and applying the valuation rules that apply to deferred Salary specified in Article 13, Subsections 6(a)(ii) and 6(d)(iii); and (3) any other non-Benefit amounts earned or paid or committed to be paid to play-ers in that League Year (applying the valuation rules that apply to deferred Salary specified in Article 13, Subsections 6(a)(ii) and 6(d)(iv)) including, but not limited to, incentives, roster bonuses, reporting bonuses, offseason workout bonuses, weight bo-nuses, grievances settled, grievance awards, injury settlements or Paragraph 5 Salary advances. League-Wide Cash Spending shall consist of the aggregate of all Cash Spend-ing in a League Year. Team Cash Spending, for each respective Club, shall consist of all Cash Spending by such Club.

(d) Any shortfall in the League-Wide Cash Spending at the end of a period in which it applies (e.g., at the end of the 2011, 2012, 2016 or 2020 League Years) shall be paid on or before the first September 15 after the end of such League Year directly to the players who were on a Club roster at any time during the season(s), pursuant to reasonable allocation instructions of the NFLPA. Any shortfall shall be reduced by any Minimum Team Cash Spending shortfall payments made for such League Years pur-suant to Section 9 below.

Head exploded.

Mario Manningham. I think he has the potential to be a top 15 WR this yr. No Boss and no S Smith. He is a lock to start, and looked pretty solid when he filled in for Smith in the past.

I agree with your post regarding Manningham and S. Moss. I am targeting them both as my #3 WR that I can get in the 7-8 round. I see Manningham catching 75 balls for 900-950 and 8 TDs, with Moss getting 80-85, 1,100, 8.