[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeff Otah on IR

peepinmofo

If they can be downgraded to "really dead" from "dead" then I would accept that. D Will is just paid 45 mil over 5 years...but lets just assume at this point he'll only get his guaranteed 21 mil. At the rate he's going he's going to get paid like 25K per carry. Not bad.

I was really hoping that either Dwill or Jstew would have been traded. I have both.

An owner in our 5 player keeper league had them both for a couple of years. Last year he traded me Williams, and we both were hoping one of them would be traded and we'd both have a starting RB. Now we're each stuck with a we protected that isn't even a RB2 most weeks. Poor guy also had protected Peyton Manning but lucked out with Cam Newton as a backup (late draft pick or 1st week waivers).

I missed starting DWill the one week he scored a TD, but may have to use him this week (BJGE on BYE, Addai out, other option is Hardesty with Starks as my RB1).