[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mideseason ww GOLD!

Slugs3511

I know its been 2 weeks now and the Tate hype is gone so someone in league has dropped him, is he still worth a roster spot, I mean how likely is it that Foster hammy will act up again?

I dropped him three weeks ago. He is a flyer for sure, but will probably not see much more playtime with foster healthy. And Foster looks pretty damn healthy.

Ok, you buy into the hype. Show me what he's done (including college) to warrant taking a shot on at this point. Keep in mind before you answer that he couldn't win the job before...

lmao. I'm not buying into any hype. fwiw I don't see Murray getting alot of hype. Just sayin' it's a pretty bold statement to say he's "gotten plenty of chances and just does'nt have it". ridiculous

could'nt win the job before what? you realize he's a rookie..don't you? :wacko:

as far as his career at OK

Career Records at University of Oklahoma

All-Time Leader in Points Scored (390)

All-Time Leader in Touchdowns (65)

All-Time Leader in All Purpose Yards (6,718)

All-Time Leader in Receiving Yards for a Running Back (1,571)

sometimes it just takes 24 carries to spot a dog.

hopefully fishing...

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Wow :wacko: Sorry all for the bit of insanity last night. Lets just say that I wasn't quite myself. :tup: It's been a frustrating week for me & I was letting off some steam with a little liquid assistance. :lol:

Now for a bit of damage control...

I still am skeptical about Hardesty. I question whether he's going to be given a shot to carry the load by himself and whether their offense will be good enough to support him. He's got some opportunity, so we'll see.

You have nothing to apologize for. You weren't out of line. You expressed your opinion that Hardesty and Murray are junk. Nothing wrong with that. This forum has gotten to the point where there is virtually no discussion about players. Disagreeing with someone's opinion so often leads to them freaking out that people just don't discuss anything fantasy relevant much anymore.

Believe me, I've got no hangups expressing my opinion. It's just my opinion wasn't quite as overboard as what it seemed.

Dudes,

There is no question that CAM NEWTON is, by far, the most important waiver wire pickup of the year. My 14 team league is the only place that I saw him actually get drafted.

Newton was week one and we have a large body of empirical evidence to date. Of the more recent guys who haven't had a chance to shine...I'd have to say Kendall Hunter is my favorite, but I am definitely in the "when" not "if" crowd on a Gore injury.

Another earlier guy I really like is Decker. The dude is a straight up baller!