[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is crazy enough to start Chris Johnson tonight?

awahl63

Hell, 9 points at the half? I feel like I just won the freaking lottery! Crazy bastard that I am...

Looked pretty good, hadn't seen him play much this year. If the few plays that Mayock highlighted from earlier in the year, and 1-2 I saw during the game are an indication, CJ is just trying to hard to hit the home run. You have a hole to get a good gain (4-6-8 yards) hit it and take the play. The one screen pass during the game was like that, the TE is out there blocking, wide open to the right, and he tries to go outside the block (where the defender can easily get him).

Seems he's just been making bad decisions, hopefully he can keep doing as he did last night, and improve. The guy is too talented to be getting something like 2 YPC.

Looked pretty good, hadn't seen him play much this year. If the few plays that Mayock highlighted from earlier in the year, and 1-2 I saw during the game are an indication, CJ is just trying to hard to hit the home run. You have a hole to get a good gain (4-6-8 yards) hit it and take the play. The one screen pass during the game was like that, the TE is out there blocking, wide open to the right, and he tries to go outside the block (where the defender can easily get him).

Seems he's just been making bad decisions, hopefully he can keep doing as he did last night, and improve. The guy is too talented to be getting something like 2 YPC.

It's obvious that he has no confidence in his abilities right now. He seems to always make the wrong cut.

Are you talking about the play where Harrison was the only person he had to make miss and Harrison made the tackle while on his knees? It was frustrating.

If CJ can just calm down and think less about his moves he will be considerably better. The line still isn't great but I think if CJ can string together a couple more games of decent yardage he could be a serviceable RB2/RB3.

I'm not going to hold my breath but last nights game was huge for those of us ready to cut his ass just to save us the headache of the weekly start/bench question.