[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kenny Britt Alert

do94nbpt

I'm starting him over Pierre Garcon so I am probably crazy, but I need someone to keep me itnerested in this TNF game.

Yep that seems a little :crazy: About as bad as starting a player to counter your opponent (he's play QB from team X, so I'll play my WR from that team to get some of the points). But whatever works for you.

Somehow I ended up with Britt AND Washington in my dynasty league.

I was checking going "hmm, they're both having reasonable nights, which did I start?" - oh, NEITHER. I guess I expect Armon Binns from CIN to have a nice game vs the Browns.

You might want to start checking your starting line-up on Thursdays before kick-off.

Yep that seems a little :crazy: About as bad as starting a player to counter your opponent (he's play QB from team X, so I'll play my WR from that team to get some of the points). But whatever works for you.

I'll take the 16 pts from Britt easily. Highly doubt Garcon goes off this week.

I'll take the 16 pts from Britt easily. Highly doubt Garcon goes off this week.

You missed my point, starting him so that you have interest in the game was the crazy part. If it was a toss up, and that's what tipped the scales, fine. But things like that really should not factor into who is in your line-up. (Just like who your opponent has in his line-up should not affect yours.)

You might want to start checking your starting line-up on Thursdays before kick-off.

Well, we'll see. I'm not going to kill myself over hindsight, and I think avoiding Titans WRs vs the Steelers in favor of a WR vs a lesser opponent, with a better QB, probably was a reasonable decision at the time, even if in the end it didn't work out.

Binns has been getting 5 targets a game, and had been a fairly consistent point-getter up until last week.

Edited by Chavez

• 5 weeks later...

this m-fer is about to find his ass on the waiver wire.

I was thinking this yesterday but in a 12 team league there's not much on the waiver wire. Sometimes you just have to do it then again the week you drop him is the week he goes off.