[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Strength of Schedule is out

DMD

Hot off the press - Fantasy Ease of Schedule

Which schedule do you like?

Remember - MIN plays outside this year. CHI gets a great final stretch with 3 home games but all could be weather games.

Do you factor weather in your EoS at all? I generally ignore EoS because so much changes from year to year. I do look at weather factors during playoff weeks as a risk factor.

I'll consider weather only if there looks like a string of outside Northerly games in December and even then I wouldn't consider it too strongly. There is no way of knowing what it will be like until that week and Jeffrey and Marshall had some nice efforts despite cold weather anyway. It does make me feel a little better about taking Forte maybe. You know he'd be a constant anyway and if the weather was bad he might get even more work.

It certainly does not change MIN too much since that is mostly Peterson anyway. And the passing there is hard to gauge until after the NFL draft and likely not that attractive still.