[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have a 16 point lead to go to the championship/mon night ?

Jhtonn

I see Cutler finishing with about 23 pts and Colston at about 9 or so. So that's about 32 pts, putting you down by 16 with Stills and Jeffery to counter. I see Jeffery with about 12 and Stills with about 10, giving you 22 pts and a 6 pt victory.

Good Luck!

Comparing to me I think you got a good chance !

I have Cutler, Forte and Bennet to go while my opponent only had Jeffery.

I'm down by 44... Any chance for me?

PPR or no?

Standard

I think Jeffery end up with about 12-13 pts giving him about a 57-pt lead. You'll get about 22 from Cutler, 18 from forte and 10 or so from Bennett. Giving you about 50 pts and a loss. Hopefully for your sake, one of your three blows up and Jeffery gets shut down.

PPR league, I think you win.

Edited by irish

You don't think Alshon goes 15-18?

He certainly could do 90-120 yards and a TD for 15-18 pts.

I have 16 point lead going into Monday night.

I have Alshon Jeffrey and Kenny Stills

He has Jay Cutler and Marques Colston

Any thoughts? Is it enough?

You should be fine. I see Jeffery going off Tonight, 120-150 yards and 1-2 tds, with Brandon Marshall done for the year, Jeffery will probably be a top 5-7 wr the rest of the year, and stills i think also has a good game mayne 10-15 points. I think Cutler puts up 25 points or so but I don't see Colston putting up WR1 numbers, I see Jimmy Graham having a big bounce back night to make up for the awful past two games he's had. With a 16 point lead and Jeffery and Stills left, I'd feel good about that.

You don't think Alshon goes 15-18?

I think he gets that easily. The saints defense is god awful and with Brandon Marshall done for the year, Jeffery is gonna get a ton more targets. He's scored 15+ points in 3 of his last 4 games and a td in 4 straight. He's hot right now and I don't see the saints doing anything to stop that, they'll more than likely just add fuel to the fire.