[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best opportunity for dynasty value...

sksmith

Ya think 5th round rookie draft pick is low-ball? Could add Marlon Brown or Bruce Ellington to deal or switch to 2nd round draft pick

I'd rather take my flier on McKinnon. Good odds that AP is out in Minny. Robinson at best is in a timeshare in NO. You could take a single with KR or swing for a home run with McKinnon

Agreed. I think we already know Khiry isn't getting bellcow work, and that has not yet been proved for McKinnon. Both need the current guy to move on, so that's a tie as each is a toss-up right now, but the Vikes probably have more holes to plus and are less likely to make RB a high priority, while NO will still feel like building around Brees is top priority. Gimmie the guy with more dynamic physical skill set and higher top-end workload potential.

Ya think 5th round rookie draft pick is low-ball? Could add Marlon Brown or Bruce Ellington to deal or switch to 2nd round draft pick

Totally dependent on the league size and makeup, but a 5th feels too cheap. If the owner is loaded and just happy to get an IDP stash then maybe, but I doubt that gets it done. An early 2nd is a huge overpay in any format, a late one still feels like too much but again, league format matters. Top-heavy draft and getting deeper, and the fact it's 5 months away means you'll be guessing a lot less at the situation you're buying into and would probably get a better RB flier there.

16 team, 35-man roster (40 thru rookie draft)

I'm not keen on the 2nd round pick, either. The 5th round seemed low and that's where the addition of M Brown or B Ellington came from; other team is pretty well populated in the RB position but rather lacking both depth and talent in the WR position, my team being in the complete opposite situation with RBs and WRs

Kelce could also be a target over McKinnon with same trade components on my end

Edited by sksmith

Won't start another thread for this one...

I haven't watched much GBP games this year to know much about their defense, specifically Micah Hyde (S)...been offer Latavius Murray for him and I'm not quite sure how to value him or his position

Evaluation of the proposal is desired, but more just the overall approach to IDP position valuation...I'm forming opinions, but more is always better; suppose I should wander in the IDP sub-forum too

Edited by sksmith

Wasn't even paying attention to Hyde's contract; single year coming off taxi squad makes him much less valuable in relation to L Murray...

What do you know about Xavier Rhodes (CB, MINN)? He looks promising long term, does he compare to L Murray in that respect?

Wasn't even paying attention to Hyde's contract; single year coming off taxi squad makes him much less valuable in relation to L Murray...

What do you know about Xavier Rhodes (CB, MINN)? He looks promising long term, does he compare to L Murray in that respect?

Are you giving or getting Murray?

I wouldn't give up anything of value for a DB. They are too easy to find off the waiver wire. That said, I'd move a DB in a second for a quality player at another position

Edited by Zooty
  • Like 1