[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Le'Veon Bell's suspension cut to two games

Wolverines Fan

not according to the guys that make the rules..you know, the ones that have your full support against New England

You mean the Federal Government?

Is alcohol a drug? Gordon was suspended for drinking some.

The point is you break the rules you pay the price. "But Billy gets to do it" didn't work when you were a kid and doesn't work now.

Glad to see your copy and paste keys are working...

• 3 weeks later...

While I think bell will have a great year besides the suspension he has to face the Rams defense in his first game back. I think Peterson should be the #1 because of his ability, Norv feeding him, and him just wanting to be back shredding the league.

I don't think anyone is doubting AD's talent or heart. If I had to give an over/under for number of carries, AD would be the top of my list this year in the NFL. He'll get 300 to 400 carries this year. But AD has never gotten many receptions. Receptions are crucial in PPR leagues to be truly elite. Peterson's has never had more than 43 receptions. Le'Veon had 83 receptions for 854 yards and 3 receiving touchdowns last year.

In 2012, Adrian Peterson had a truly historic year. He had 348 carries for 2,097 yards and 13 total touchdowns. In PPR, he had 347.4 fantasy points. Le'Veon had 370.5 fantasy points last year. Peterson is probably the best running back in the NFL right now, if not ever. But I'll take a reception whore over him any day, All Day.

I don't see where eags said anything about PPR