[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who did you pick up on waivers this week for your Super Bowl?

Ramhock

The champion in my local had every single player on his starting roster come from the waiver wire.

Cousins

Williams

Hightower

Robinson

Watkins

Julius

Santos

Houston

Yes it's an 8 man league. He was 0-7 in championship games over the past 16 seasons and he finally popped his cherry. Funny that it came with not a single drafted player in his lineup.

The champion in my local had every single player on his starting roster come from the waiver wire.

Cousins

Williams

Hightower

Robinson

Watkins

Julius

Santos

Houston

Yes it's an 8 man league. He was 0-7 in championship games over the past 16 seasons and he finally popped his cherry. Funny that it came with not a single drafted player in his lineup.

I find the championships that come from struggling and scrapping on the waiver wire are much sweeter to savor.

• Like 1

Killed with injuries the last week. Had grabbed Hightower last week and plugged him in for Alshon in the the flex. Grabbed Randle off of waivers to cover ODB suspension. Our PPR league has scoring bonuses for 50+ yard TDs and over 100 yds rushing or receiving. I got very lucky with both plug and plays. Combined with Bortles at QB, I'm up by 30 going into MNF. I'm done. Opponent only has Jeremy Hill.