[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: J Winston, C Kaep, or E Manning against his OBJ?

bengalobserver

Because Eli is going to be playing in a rainy / snow mix and if you saw him against the cowboys last week he just isn't somebody I trust.

Krapernick is, well, Krapernick and won't give you much unless he runs for 100 yards on the ground.

Winston has a decent matchup, in a game he should be throwing allot and he has Mike Evans. Therefore, out of 3 crappy choices, I'd go with the QB I think is the least crappy.

Yeah. So when I masterminded this whole thing, Winston was supposed to have two super sweet matchups in weeks 14 and 16 (championship week) against NO, and Kaep was right in the midst of his 25-30 pt per game tear. So I was going to use Kaep this week against ATL as my stopgap between two helpings of Jameis en route to my third straight championship. My how things change. Fantasy football is a fickle beast.

• Like 1