[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ohio State = Nebraska

Grits and Shins

yeah, but at least we wont have to listen to all kinds of co-national championship bullcrap! could you imagine if ohio state played (and would beat) washington state in the rose bowl? then OSU and Miami would both be undefeated at the end of the year. Thank goodness for the BCS.

• 2 weeks later...
Grits and Shins:

Game will be over by half time.

Sure, that's what you think.

I hope the canes give up after half-time, because let me tell ya, the Buckeyes will not roll over for anybody. OSU has been a 2nd-half team all year long, and they are not intimidated. They know Miami can be beat, and they know how to do it. They will run the ball right down their throats. Right up the middle, right into the UM weakness.

Miami has not faced the kind of defense the Buckeyes have, and they will be surprised at how tough it will be to move the ball. It will be a better game than you think!

Go Bucks!

CW

• 2 weeks later...
Grits and Shins:

lol 

The 'canes won't be "giving up" at half time ... they'll be suiting up fans out of the stadium to get them some playing time because their lead will be insurmountable.

Nice call KState. The OSU defense physically beat on Miami, I don't think Dorsey has ever been hit as often as he did tonight. Tressel is a very underrated coach, he's won five National Championships now and that's no accident. The guy finds a way to win, even on a night when his QB went 7-21 and his top RB rushed for less than 50 yards. Pressuring Dorsey, forcing turnovers and rushing Krenzel a lot was enough to win it tonight even with a sputtering offense.

I've never seen a game with so many clutch plays. I don't know how many times both teams converted on critical 3rd and 4th downs. I really thought that OSU got ripped by the officials. There were 3 or 4 times that I thought Miami's offensive line was blatantly holding, a few times I thought their defensive line was offsides and I think Gamble definately was in bounds when he caught the ball on 3rd down late in the game. The critical pass interference call on 4th down which saved OSU was overdue.

I also thought it was unfortunate that McGahhie got hurt. That's the type of injury that could end his career, that's sad to see. Hopefully he will able to fight his way back.

Congrats to the Buckeyes. It was well earned and maybe now you will get the respect you deserve.

• 3 weeks later...