[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Least Favorite Team

no one

College football...has to be Notre Dame, a haven of hypocrisy...lol...no tears shed here for Rudy...lots of local ND fans here in PA, and nothing is better than watch good ole ND lose!

Pro...Dallas Cowboys...sick of them shoved down my throat, and all of the America's Team baloney.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing about Sgt Cryan is I have never seen so many Ohio State is going to lose posts and every week he had to eat it lol Then his beloved Sooners "choke" to another OSU I loved every second of that game the Qb for the Cowboys just ate up the Sooners. Ohio State fans don't even think about the Sooners and you spend so much time hating us...Go Bucks..by the way your Coach is A buckeye.

Michigan

Notre Dame

All 3 Florida schools

Buckeyes are the team to beat again. I'll be one of the few people out here in Seattle enjoying the opening day thrashing they're going to lay on the Huskies.

Oh yeah...add Washington to my list.

BYU

BYU

BYU

BYU

BYU

BYU

BYU

In that order. They are a piece of crap team and no one in Utah or that area knows anything about any other sports team. All they talk about is these fags and it is annoying. Plus I hate their bullsh*t National Championship in 1984. How can you win it all if you didn't play a decent team all season. Their only redeeming quality is the fact that Steve Young (greatest QB of all-time) came out of BYU.

I end up pulling for various teams even when I say I hate them (FSU is a prime example - don't like them, but will sometimes find myself pulling for them), but the one team I never pull for is Nebraska - can't tell you why really - just never liked them.