[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats to LSU.

McSooner

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan, name me one Big Ten team that choked in its bowl game, the way the best of the Big 12 did: Texas, KState, and Oklahoma.  Just name one.

The Big Ten's bowl season was disappointing.

The Big 12's bowl season was embarrassing.

123097[/snapback]

:D

Where did all these outstanding Huddlers go to?

AH! YES!! Sarge ran them off with his persistant badgering.

Newbies take note, don't cross Sarge :D

All I know is that nobody talked more trash this year then you. Your team was the best in the country, Texas was the second best and Kansas State would go undefeated in the Big Ten were some of the comments I read.

Amazing how it all turned out!

123084[/snapback]

..........talking about Sarge

Again I miss all my old Huddlers

*** you Sarge :D

I believe that had OU won there is no way that Sgt. Ryan would graciously agree that the title should be shared with USC.  I firmly believe that he would be spouting that OU is the only number 1 team.  It's easy to be gracious when your team is irrelevant to the matter at hand.

Of course we will never know what he would have done because his team didn't show up last night.

123089[/snapback]

Grits a fine Huddler for many years probably says it best.

Sarge only sees things one way...........OU is GREAT and NO OTHER TEAM of conferece will ever compare, nor will i ever concede the fact that after my beloved sooners got spanked that the team that beat them was better? :D

For those of you who don't speak Sooner-onics, please allow me to interpret - "If my team won the game, they would be the best, the only NC.  But since they didn't, the taste of sour grapes left in my mouth dictates that I change my stance, since it no longer benefits my team".    lol 

Since your team got theirs waxed TWICE, can we expect your next post to be in 2006?

123087[/snapback]

and another :D

but it's 2005 :D

Wonder how many FINE HUDDLERS this F'ing assmunch has ran off with his constant bashing. One day it will be sad here as all Huddlers will leave and Sarge will be able to finally get peace and post to himself B)

How about them Tigers?  I would pay Saban $5 MM a year or whatever it takes.

Sarge, give it a rest, you are completely outnumbered and ran out of material two days ago.

123105[/snapback]

That used to be the case, until everyone and their brother got so sick of this F'ing IDIOT they simply left this fine site. DMD should take note of all the Huddlers this fool has ran off and cost him money.

I stand up for the little man that has had his voice badgered over and over from this MORAN!!

If i were to go, you could be shot for saying something positive about any team other that OU. :D

Allll R iiiiiiii t  then!! bye bye  :D

123101[/snapback]

As you can read this entire post, "and i'm sure there will be another one like it this year, but not nearly enough Huddlers to fend off Sarge this year as there was in years past because he ran them all off as he's tried to do to me", this was the only statement i made in this thread, quite a difference from what i would do today. The point is, while many Huddlers try to be curtious and express there views it is an impossibilty with Sarge around.........that's why i was created. I am ANTI-RYAN and will post everything i can to irritate him as he has done to so many others...........I AM HIS CARMA!!! There is only one way to bring this forum back to grace and that's for Sarge to go............as i have never shoved OSU down anyone's throats other than in defense of Sgt. Dildos attacks.

When USC wins, you will notice how harmoneous this forum can become as Sarge will depart for 1 YEAR :D

wow! this post has been going on for a year?

i guess this sgt ryan guy really pisses some people off, huh.

i think that lsu was hands down the best last year and usc is the best this year, that is my two cents about that.

wow!  this post has been going on for a year?

i guess this sgt ryan guy really pisses some people off, huh.

i think that lsu was hands down the best last year and usc is the best this year, that is my two cents about that.

641683[/snapback]

Nice observation..........kid :D

With this kind of logic, you'll go far :D

Hell of a game. Strong finish, just didnt start out well.

Congrats LSU and USC as this yrs 2 National Champs

123072[/snapback]

See what i mean, had ou won last year, his tune would have different...........what a sore loser . :D

This year he'll be saying that USC doesn't deserve it alone , but Utah and Auburn do also. But if ou were to have won. It would be OU's alone.

:DB)

And to think there are people in this forum who support this guy :D

Don't even go there Sarge. Congrats to LSU "THE" National Champs.

If OU would have won you would have been hootin' and hollerin' on how OU is the champ and the AP is a bunch of hoo-ha so, just tell it like it is. There is only 1 National Champ.

I sure hope that everyone on this board doesn't judge all OU fans by your ignoranus remarks. brow

BTW...to all of you out there: I don't claim him! lol

First off Urlacher is over-rated as hell, Brooking should be gettign the pub, this pissant gets, second no one claims me, Im my own man. third, as pathetic as the system is to have 2 NC, I gave props to both. As before the game I figured OU would crush this LSU team and there wouldnt be but 1 deserving Champion, but my opinion after watching this game tonight, USC is better than LSU, and obviously OU. So my thoughts on who is the best team has changed. Obviously If OU had done what I thought and won convincingly, I thought they should be sole Champs, but for LSU to hold on to a game OU never looked sharp in, its now hard not to give credit to USC, who I think after watching tonights game, would have beat both of these teams convincingly. SO to not now give credit where credit is due, for the sake of this argument is ludicrous. Carry on douchebag, even if you are a Sooner fan.

123074[/snapback]

VERY INTERESTING, Monsters used to argue with Sarge, now he's sees it Sarge's way :D