[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Huddle Mock Draft?

darin3

2.05 - Perhaps if this was a real league I would have gone elsewhere with this pick, given K. Jones & Lewis have the same by week, but K. Jones is set for a big year. After he shook off the rookie rust and got healthy, he proved to be one of the best backs in the league. The improvements to the Lion offense will only help. I now have a deadly 1-2 RB punch. :D

Edited by darin3

3.06 - I'm not a huge CJ fan, but he's certainly got the skills to be one of the top 5 .. or perhaps 3 .. WRs in the league. The continued improvement of Palmer will of course be huge in CJ's development.

4.05 - Wow, I almost took Wayne with my 3.06 pick, and here he is for me in the next round. I now have 2 ridiculously good RBs and 2 ridiculously good WRs. This is shaping up to be a formidable team.

3rd. i'm happy with rudi johnson here. i think he'll be an ok #1. not great, but ok. i'll still be relying on a young running back to make my team more solid.

i'm leaving work in a few minutes. i'll try to pre-draft for the next few rounds and catch up when i get home.

i'm leaving work in a few minutes.  i'll try to pre-draft for the next few rounds and catch up when i get home.

848146[/snapback]

ditto, leaving work now and will be back in 2-3 hours... will predraft best i can

QB Peyton Manning 1.03 8

QB Patrick Ramsey 13.03 3

RB Rudi Johnson 3.03 10

RB Cedric Benson 4.08 4

RB Chris Brown 5.03 10

RB J.J. Arrington 9.03 6

WR Marvin Harrison 2.08 8

WR Larry Fitzgerald 6.08 6

WR Plaxico Burress 7.03 5

WR Jimmy Smith 8.08 7

WR Brandon Stokley 11.03 8

WR Braylon Edwards 12.08 4

PK Nate Kaeding 14.08 10

DT Carolina Panthers 10.08 7

i thought for the on-the-fly nature of this draft that i ended up with a team i'm happy with. best pick was brown in the 5th. i was also surprised to get stokley and edwards in the 11th and 12th. but in retrospect, i would've taken heath miller instead of edwards to fulfill the tight end requirement. my bad. jimmy smith was too high in the 8th in my opinion, but that was the last predrafted round i did before i left work. overall, i am happy with my team though. receivers are solid. ramsey will be a fine backup for a week. and my running backs should be strong enough to keep me in the hunt, but are obviously my weakness. thanks guys!

darin, let me know about a 12 team draft if you get one together.

hippy

:D  MAX and stoperat... maybe I'm missin' something here, but why are you set to computer-controlled???  Computer-controlled is NOT the same thing as pre-drafting.  Are you giving up on the draft this soon?  Go to your setup page and take it off computer controlled and simply pre-draft enough players per round to cover yourself if you're going to be away for any more than an hour or so.

Edit:  Hmm, or maybe it is the same thing... this thing is confusing.

848137[/snapback]

lol yeah u were missing something, I wasn't around when u guy's filled my draft up or i would have done it

lol yeah u were missing something, I wasn't around when u guy's filled my draft up or i would have done it

848292[/snapback]

Signed up to draft last Friday (when this was originally supposed to happen) and hung around all day. Never filled up. That was the only day I could draft.

Edited by stoperat

My team didn't end up too bad. Since I was only able to make 4 picks, not too bad. Happy with the RB with Alexander and Jackson. Backing them up wiht Taylor and Staley. Happy to get McNabb at the end of the 2nd. Because of going RB, QB, RB, limited my WR choices and not really happy with the team there.

Although only starting 2 WR, that should be ok. My RB's and QB's should keep me in good shape, also having a top flight D is helpful.

Crap, for some reason I couldn't log on to Antsports for awhile. 

Well, at least most of my pre-selects went through.

I wanna do a 12-teamer tomorrow.

848471[/snapback]

darin, i'll be at work until 1 today. i can do one up until then. send me a pm if you want to try to get one started this morning.