[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fox Sports unveils new free fantasy football

BS Miscreant

Got an email this evening.  Just checked it out.  Looks pretty solid.  Especially for those of you that are paying $130+ for your current service.

Fox Sports Fantasy Football

Of course it appears you'll have to actually set up a league to see if all the customizables are to your liking but hey, it's free.

857705[/snapback]

We have 6 of the 12 teams....need six more...get a free fantasy Huddle league team...draft and all isn't till late July...see the :D above

League # 4845 Password easy123

Lets go fellow huddlers!!! :D:D:D:yay::yay::D:D:D:D:fool::tup::yay::D

I'm in too.  Where is the live draft going to take place??

863051[/snapback]

online...you log into your team and go.

how many teams we up to?

edit: I see we're full. Nicely done everyone!

Edited by loaf

online...you log into your team and go.

how many teams we up to?

edit: I see we're full. Nicely done everyone!

864103[/snapback]

Ok...then I am assuming that the screen will look a lot different than it does now, because when I log onto my team it just has the positions which of course are all blank. When I go into the draft rankings and then into the my pre-draft rankings the Exclude, player list and My rankings are all blank...is that normal??

Edited by devilwoman

yeah, I'm assuming that there'll be a link similar to the ones on the other draft sites, that says something like "click here to enter your draft". This is the first year for MSN Fox FF to be offered so I don't know how it works...

yeah, I'm assuming that there'll be a link similar to the ones on the other draft sites, that says something like "click here to enter your draft". This is the first year for MSN Fox FF to be offered so I don't know how it works...

864154[/snapback]

Thanks, just wondering.

We got 12!! The site is promising a message board soon...so until then contact me here if you are in the league via e-mail or at htchc978@aol.com..thanks to all who joined....here is the league teams:

MSN Home My MSN Hotmail Shopping Money People & Chat FOXSports Web

The Huddlers

League ID # 4845

League Home My Team Live Scores Standings Players Research League Info Commish Tools FOX Sports

Standings

American Division

chumps -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

The Disenfranchised -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

tominators -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Water Moccasins -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Wizards -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

National Division

Buckeye Bruisers -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Devilwoman -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

jayhawks -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Keys Myaths -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

loaf -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Toke til ya Choke -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

To decide: Draft date/time; draft order; number of divisions; check out the league settings and if there are any questions or changes we can make them via majority rule...as it stands we can leave everything as is to date unless the team owners wish to change it...sorry had to send it here...but message board is not up...use my e-mail (Wizards) or htchc978@aol.com to voice input...please go to the site and check out the commissioner's note to get the latest..Thanks fellow Huddlers and let's play football!!!! :D

We can make it July 30th to accomodate as you have a valid point about time zones on a work day...the computer picks for anyone not live...prefer to have it live...we can do an extended live draft which will extend it over several days-live? We can also do an auto draft style, which you rank your players and the computer mkaes your pick as you draft per your ranking....

We can make it July 30th to accomodate as you have a valid point about time zones on a work day...the computer picks for anyone not live...prefer to have it live...we can do an extended live draft which will extend it over several days-live?  We can also do an auto draft style, which you rank your players and the computer mkaes your pick as you draft per your ranking....

872356[/snapback]

If it was extended over a couple of days I could draft while I was at work, depending upon what site was used. I am just aware that Antsports and MFL work with my computer at work. The Yahoo site does not work for my computer at work just to give you an idea that some will be blocked by my company and some wont...for whatever reason. No need to change the day just as long as I have access to whatever site we will be using and it is over a few days.

We can make it July 30th to accomodate as you have a valid point about time zones on a work day...the computer picks for anyone not live...prefer to have it live...we can do an extended live draft which will extend it over several days-live?  We can also do an auto draft style, which you rank your players and the computer mkaes your pick as you draft per your ranking....

872356[/snapback]

Having it on a tuesday or saturday would be the best for me, an extended draft would be even better but as long as its live and i can make it im not picky.

I sent you an email wizards. I think that july is too early for a draft.

the site won't let us do a slow draft so that's out too...

873849[/snapback]

Replied loaf....looking at August as a possibility and it can be a random draft order or manual...whatever works for me....

see your e-mail...