[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willis McGahee

satelliteoflovegm

Mike Mularkey called him out a couple of times this week for not running as hard as he could. If you need to decide between him and another stud type back throw that into the decision making mix.

I would guess he runs very hard this week to make a point. Mike Williams is expected to play.

The offense struggled badly at Tampa but should rebound to at least "Okay" against the Falcons in Buffalo.

Hope this helps someone.

McGahee may be running harder, but he may have to if his best offensive lineman can't play this week.

Per fanball

09/22 10:58 Bills: Williams questionable

THE NEWS

Starting right tackle Mike Williams was held out of practice on Wednesday with an ankle injury, and is listed as questionable on the Bills' official injury report. Williams injured the ankle in the first half of week two's loss to the Bucs, and did not play in the second half.

Our View

Williams may be the best offensive lineman the Bills have, so losing him would be a big blow to both Willis McGahee and J.P. Losman. Williams would be replaced by veteran backup Greg Jerman, who played well in his place last Sunday, if he can't go in week three.

Edited by yo mama

if you have another option at RB, i'd go with it.  McGahee looked really bad in that Tampa game last week.  with Losman at QB, its gonna be a long season in Buffalo.  i'm benching McGahee until he and the Buffalo offense prove me wrong.

1011984[/snapback]

look for that next week against NO