[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Air Force Coach.

Liverlips

Heck, he didn't even come out strong - he just said (to my ears) it appears that black folks are faster than white ones.

As if every African-American in the country didn't agree with him....

What do we call "African American" if they are born and raised in France, hold French citizenship, and live in Paris? Are they still African Americans -- or is that politically correct name for that race only politically correct here in America? :D

At some point, political correctness needs to relax a bit. Here was a guy looking for a little affirmative action, after all -- trying to bring "minorities" (can I say that?) into an esteemed educational institution ...

What do we call "African American" if they are born and raised in France, hold French citizenship, and live in Paris?  Are they still African Americans -- or is that politically correct name for that race only politically correct here in America?  :D

At some point, political correctness needs to relax a bit.  Here was a guy looking for a little affirmative action, after all -- trying to bring "minorities" (can I say that?) into an esteemed educational institution ...

1102213[/snapback]

That is why I will never say 'African-American'...I always say Black American. I've known people from Africa (several Nigerians) and they didn't understand the black American's attitude. And...they were much different...of course I am generalizing...

But this made me think...what percentage of professional athletes are black...and if they are the majority...would it be incorrect to assume they are inherently better athletes...or is it more cultural that blacks strive for success through sports? I'm sure there is a book out there somewhere about it...:D