[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost

Ziachild007

The hottie would be Shannon, and I miss her as well. I am a hugh fan of the show. It's probably one of the few I can recall that I will not miss. That being said, last night's episode was probably the least impressive thus far.

Edit to add: The :D would have beat Twiley to the punch on that one.

Edited by Dutch Oven

I agree, last night's episode sucked donkey balls, but like I told my wife, maybe it is just an important filler episode, in other words, maybe the next few episodes we will see why they made this one. Dunno if that makes sense, been a long day at work.

Bottom line, it's a show, and they want it to last long. It's not gonna be on for only 2 years. I think they are just doing some big time character development...which isn't a bad thing imo.

Things will move slow, it's a show, not a movie.

But as I said, last nights episode was brutal. Ugh. Hope the rest of the "filler" episodes are a little more bearable.

I can't believe how many people are still running around the island besides the the main cast.

French woman (armed, crazy, and dangerous)

Michael (armed, currently crazy, and dangerous)

Guy from the hatch (just crazy)

The others (armed and dangerous) with Walt, French woman's child, 2 kids from the tail section & stolen people.

black horse

Walt's ghost

Whatever pulled the pilot out of the cockpit (dangerous)

and the black mist. (maybe the same as whatever pulled the pilot out)

Did I miss anyone?

Edited by Eagles Fan

I agree, last night's episode sucked donkey balls, but like I told my wife, maybe it is just an important filler episode, in other words, maybe the next few episodes we will see why they made this one.  Dunno if that makes sense, been a long day at work.

Bottom line, it's a show, and they want it to last long.  It's not gonna be on for only 2 years.  I think they are just doing some big time character development...which isn't a bad thing imo.

Things will move slow, it's a show, not a movie.

But as I said, last nights episode was brutal.  Ugh.  Hope the rest of the "filler" episodes are a little more bearable.

1290568[/snapback]

I suspect the baptism will end up being the important thing that came out of this week's episode. Just before Ana-Lucia killed the "other" he told her something to the effect of the "others" not taking her because she wasn't a "good person" (i.e. a sinner). Essentially the people who haven't been taking by the others so far are sinners. From many of the background stories, we know this to be true (Sawyer, Kate, Jack, Eko, Anna-Lucia, etc.) Eko went on about the meaning of baptism and how it washes away all sins.

Look for Claire's baby (and possibly Claire, as well), to be taken in the next few episodes. They were both baptized. That is likely what will spring the battle, which, I agree, will be the final episode of Season 2.

I can't believe how many people are still running around the island besides the the main cast. 

French woman (armed, crazy, and dangerous)

Michael (armed, currently crazy, and dangerous)

Guy from the hatch (just crazy)

The others (armed and dangerous) with Walt, French woman's child, 2 kids from the tail section & stolen people. 

black horse

Walt's ghost

Whatever pulled the pilot out of the cockpit (dangerous)

and the black mist.  (maybe the same as whatever pulled the pilot out)

Did I miss anyone?

1290857[/snapback]

I hear that man. They're just making this shizznit up as they go along. The french women, and the polar bear just disappeared, no closure. :D