Sign in to follow this  
keggerz

2007 IDP Mock Draft Chat, Banter & Bashing

I just took a chance on Vick to be my #2 Qb in round 16. McNabb is my starter. We only draft 2 Qbs, and have strict roster limits meaning there will be at least 8 starting QBs on the waiver wire, if something did happen to Vick in this case.

So this is definately taking a toll on his ADP. Round 16, for a top 10 overall player in this league is pretty good value, with obvious risk.

:D

So hows that working out for you now?

So hows that working out for you now?

There are 8 starters on the wire. So I think Ill be all right the week McNabb is on bye. And I bet he plays anyway. So I am in no rush.

Id rather worry about my backup Qb 1 week, than a slew of starters every week. :tup:

Id rather worry about my backup Qb 1 week, than a slew of starters every week. :D

Yeah, it is a ##### having such a deep team and not knowing which studs will perform the best each week. Such is the problem of drafting the way I do...

Yeah, it is a ##### having such a deep team and not knowing which studs will perform the best each week. Such is the problem of drafting the way I do...

studs. :D Are you sure you are looking at the right team. :tup:

i thought he was talking about my team :D

Actually, no, I'm not sure if I have the right team at all...

I just took a chance on Vick to be my #2 Qb in round 16. McNabb is my starter. We only draft 2 Qbs, and have strict roster limits meaning there will be at least 8 starting QBs on the waiver wire, if something did happen to Vick in this case.

So this is definately taking a toll on his ADP. Round 16, for a top 10 overall player in this league is pretty good value, with obvious risk.