[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any of you Colorado ****ers want to watch one of the hockey games?

Bier Meister

redwings.cup:

wings looking great so far in game two. the Captain just dropped down to block a Macinnis

power play drive.!!! can't see Sakic doing that!

Yeah- looking a lot better since games 1 & 2 vs. Van.

I was just thinking about meeting at some bar or something. I think ticket prices are going to be very, very high. Next week they'll be in SJ anyway. The next scheduled game here in Denver is for sat May 11* IF NECESSARY wink I would be willing to buck up to see my sharks clinch :D

If you're looking for a good place to watch the game in Denver Bier, there's a great brewpub (incredible beer) and sports-bar that's been around for decades called the 'Bull and Bush' in the Cherry Creek area of Denver- where I go to watch a lot of the games (and it's only about a mile from AZ's apartment) :D . Personally, I like to avoid the sports' bars down in LoDo.

I'm getting hit heavy this week and next at my Masters' degree program, with it being the end of the semester- so don't know if I can make it this week- but there's a chance I could catch Wednesday night's game if you guys do a Denver get-together.

By the way- great game today. :rolleyes:

er, ass........ wink

Wed. will probably work best for me this week too (going to boulder today/tomorrow with wife and dogs). Unless we took separate cars- ain't gonna happen.

I like lodo when it's not crowded, but have no probs hitting cherry creek. Where is chandler anyway? Haven't seen him in a while, thought he'd be first to jump on the- ick - 8-2 win.

Email me. Let's work out some details. Can this work for you rhino?

Bier Meister,

I'm having to decline this time. I've got too many irons in the fire at the moment. Would like a rain check for when football season approaches.

-- rhino

Guest Azazello13
chiefs:

If you're looking for a good place to watch the game in Denver Bier, there's a great brewpub (incredible beer) and sports-bar that's been around for decades called the 'Bull and Bush' in the Cherry Creek area of Denver- where I go to watch a lot of the games (and it's only about a mile from AZ's apartment)    :D    

holy Athenae i've got a stalker!

(it's less than a mile actually, it's only a couple of blocks from me...if you're going to be there wednesday night, let me know, maybe i'll stop by and say hello..)

Azazello13:

chiefs:

If you're looking for a good place to watch the game in Denver Bier, there's a great brewpub (incredible beer) and sports-bar that's been around for decades called the 'Bull and Bush' in the Cherry Creek area of Denver- where I go to watch a lot of the games (and it's only about a mile from AZ's apartment)     :D    

holy Athenae i've got a stalker!

Yea- and I wish you'd leave your shades up till that entire HBO movie is finished next time.

You told me where you lived when you started your league last summer...

Guest Azazello13
chiefs[/qb]
Yea- and I wish you'd leave your shades up till that entire HBO movie is finished next time.

You told me where you lived when you started your league last summer...[/QB]

well yeah, i figured something of the sort, i just didn't remember it specifically coming up. but now that you mention it, it seems like maybe you said you lived on capitol hill..?