[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

any word on Fluery and where he'll end up?

redwings.cup

I haven't seen anything either; I'd assume you'd be the first to hear, given your local-to-SJ location. Oh, well . . . BTW, did you hear that Larionov is looking for $2M this season, when he only made $1.15M last season? Pretty incredible, if you ask me . . .

Peace

policy

• 2 weeks later...
Raider22:

it would make alot of sence if Toronto signed him to play with that bum Sundin, would be a nice fit I think.

Don't we all wish that would happen. Unfortunately, the cheap TML owners (pension fund, etc.) won't pay a cent over market value to anyone, and certainly won't offer anything beyond a 2 year contract. Its very depressing being a Maple Leafs fan.

redwings.cup:

Egret:

I heard on W D F N last week that a Russian paper was saying he is close to re-signing with Detroit.

speaking of russia, you must be drinking some of their best vodka in massive quantities to post this brow Larionov, not Fleury. Oops. You may not be able to smell the vodka on my breath, but you can see the effects. brow

• 2 weeks later...

Fleury apparently wants to go to a smaller, more media-friendly type city. He probably wants to be able to smoke crack on the corner outside the arena & doesn't want any media to ask him what he's doing.