[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most Intriguing Matchup this Weekend

Rockerbraves

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OSU "handled" their out of conference games?? Uh, OSU played TROY, THE Univ. of Ohio, and Youngstown St. as their "out of conference" tests.

What on earth are you referring to ? I was stating the Big 10 handled it's business of of conference and the Pac 10 hasn't.

I already submitted to the USC OSU game

:wacko:

Please dispute the fact of that point............................

What on earth are you referring to ? I was stating the Big 10 handled it's business of of conference and the Pac 10 hasn't.

Please don't compare out of conference scheduling between the Pac 10 and Big 10 ever again,

TIA

werd- I like this dood - the USC is down, I readily admit it - but chit the USC goes and plays people, and is 3-1 su vs the Big 10. And yes Big 10 homers

USC, >> PSU, OSU, MSU - sorry

- hard to ignore the fact that mighty OSU is dominated all over the field and blown off the line on both sides of the ball vs USC, yet a mid-level USC team like Oregon State mans up and beats up on USC at the line, and matches up with them all over the field - as a guy who watches a TON of college football that was pretty suprising to me actually, and shows how overrated a team like OSU really is.

you Big 10 guys were spouting off LASTY YEAR when yer league was brutal, yet again that it was better than the USC which was an abolsolue joke since most of the year it was in the the conversation with the SEC as the best conference - you guys are delusional.

Please save yer "big" bowl victories TOS - regular season games mean more than these lame bowls where the team that is happy and motivated to be there usually beats the team that doesn't - ie Mich over FLA last year-

it just shows how clueless you are when you refer to the USC losing to mid-level pathetic teams - really? BYU, Utah, Boise State

all the above teams are solid and the USC at leas has the sack to play some quality NC games -

sit back and watch as PSU drops a game, USC wins out, and is in the running for the NC when all is said and done - no one wants to see a Big 10 team play an OU, USC or an SEC squad anymore -

fixed

OK, I will. First of all, I didn't know you were implying that the BIG 10 "handled its' business" because you said "WE" after mentioning being "Beanie-less". Since I now know that you meant BIG 10 and NOT Ohio State- your statement becomes even MORE preposterous! PAC-10 scheduled Georgia, Maryland, Boise St, Utah, TCU, Tennessee, BYU, Oklahoma, and OKLA St among others. Both PAC-10 and Big-10 scheduled Notre Dame.

Meanwhile, Big-10 scheduled a slew of weakies for their OOC schedule. In PAC-10 v. Big-10 match-ups, only Penn St (not an original Big10 team) beat a weak Oregon State team. Otherwise, Michigan St lost to Cal, who lost to Maryland. Purdue lost to Oregon who got crushed by USC.

PAC-10 =3 wins and 1 loss, Big 10= 1 win and 3 losses. Yeah, the PAC-10 sucks, but BIG-10 swallows.

Guess your "facts" aren't facts :D

OK, I will. First of all, I didn't know you were implying that the BIG 10 "handled its' business" because you said "WE" after mentioning being "Beanie-less". Since I now know that you meant BIG 10 and NOT Ohio State- your statement becomes even MORE preposterous! PAC-10 scheduled Georgia, Maryland, Boise St, Utah, TCU, Tennessee, BYU, Oklahoma, and OKLA St among others. Both PAC-10 and Big-10 scheduled Notre Dame.

Meanwhile, Big-10 scheduled a slew of weakies for their OOC schedule. In PAC-10 v. Big-10 match-ups, only Penn St (not an original Big10 team) beat a weak Oregon State team. Otherwise, Michigan St lost to Cal, who lost to Maryland. Purdue lost to Oregon who got crushed by USC.

PAC-10 =3 wins and 1 loss, Big 10= 1 win and 3 losses. Yeah, the PAC-10 sucks, but BIG-10 swallows.

Guess your "facts" aren't facts :wacko:

Quick question, exactly what does Penn State not being an original Big Ten member have to do with anything? I know that you get a hugh 4" woody from bashing the Big Ten, but let's at least keep to facts that may kinda, sorta mean something.

Quick question, exactly what does Penn State not being an original Big Ten member have to do with anything? I know that you get a hugh 4" woody from bashing the Big Ten, but let's at least keep to facts that may kinda, sorta mean something.

Was that a Freudian slip? 4" Woody Hayes?? OK, throw out that PSU isn't a real Big-10 team. Forget that. Dispute what I said otherwise. I didn't see any replies arguing my point! You Big-10 defenders are SO lame!!

BTW, What's the only difference between a Piggsburgh Squeeler fan and an Ohio State fan? Piggsburgh never had a coach kicked out for trying to strangle an opposing player! :wacko: