[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody watch the final round of the Ford Championship at Doral?

Squeegiebo

Originally posted by Squeegiebo:

Stupid Craig Parry and his stupid 6-iron eagle from the fairway.

.... that portly little bastud can really grind. eek! smash Watched him win the 2000 NEC invite here in Seattle @ Sahalee. I believe he shot a final rd. 66.... ugliest 66 I've ever seen.... if there is such a thing. lol

Squeeg yer boy mantits really choked it off down the stretch yesterday. Wasn't just the final hole.... i think he bogey'd 4 of the last 5 holes... no ? shrug

Down Goes Frazia:

Squeeg yer boy mantits really choked it off down the stretch yesterday. Wasn't just the final hole.... i think he bogey'd 4 of the last 5 holes... no ?   shrug  

His breasteses kept getting in the way on his backswing, throwing his entire swing out of whack. Apparrently he'll be wearing a mansierre next week. eek!

Squeegiebo:

You mock Philip because you know he and his biatch t.its will dominate the 2004 season!     smash  

P.S.  Ya know, that whole breasteses getting in the way of the swing is really uncool.  Being a chick really sucks sometimes.      angry  

Mmmmm. Breasteses. You know, not that I really watch, but just off the top of my head, most of the good female golfers do not have large hoo-hoos. Sorenstam comes to mind. thinking Coincidence or are we onto something.

NOTE: I am hoping that hoo-hoos is not offensive to you. :D

NOTE: I am hoping that hoo-hoos is not offensive to you.  
coach "HOO-HOOS" IS QUITE OFFENSIVE!!!

angry smash

Please refer to them only as "ta-tas" or "bazoombas." cool_thu

Actually, this conversation makes me think of that Young Ones episode:

Rik: "They're called breasts and everybody has them."

Vyvyan: "Well I don't."

Rik: "Ha! And nor did Adolf Hitler!"

lol