[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TPC

Cordo

Squeegiebo:

And Tiger in with a 75.  eek!  He'd better call Butch ASAP.

Interesting you say that. Last night on the Golf Channel they were trying to draw a comparison between Greg Norman and Tiger after each parted ways with Harmon. I didn't know this until last night, but Norman did not win another tournament of any magnitude after Harmon stopped working with him.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cordo:

Squeegiebo:

And Tiger in with a 75.      eek!      He'd better call Butch ASAP.

Interesting you say that. Last night on the Golf Channel they were trying to draw a comparison between Greg Norman and Tiger after each parted ways with Harmon. I didn't know this until last night, but Norman did not win another tournament of any magnitude after Harmon stopped working with him. ... also saw a interview with Tiger..... he said "Butchy did all he could with changing my swing..... now it's just maintenance on my part." lol

Pretty full of himself right there with that statement. thinking

You can never have enough Butch Harmon. smash

Big John:

Kapitan H-1:

Squeegiebo:

P.S.  Are you now changing your name at least 3 times a day?    shrug   

Shhhhh. I'm incognito. brow
computer not that frequently - he is not Lula. :P

Actually, he is doing this until he is finally able to get his HUGH ONE name back.

computer But today, he changed it 3 times. doah

Big John:

computer But today, he changed it 3 times. doah 

I just haven't found one that fits yet, and this one will probably p*ss AtomicCEO off, so I'll have to change it again.

If they'd just give me my HUGH ONE back, all of this insanity would come to an end. lol

Hmmmm.

Doctor H-1

President H-1

Douchebag H-1

Mr. H-1

Officer H-1

Sensai H-1

Captain H-1

Newbie H-1

Commander H-1

Sir H-1

:confused:

Atomic H-1:

Big John:

computer    But today, he changed it 3 times.    doah

I just haven't found one that fits yet, and this one will probably p*ss AtomicCEO off, so I'll have to change it again.

If they'd just give me my HUGH ONE back, all of this insanity would come to an end. lol

Hmmmm.

Doctor H-1

President H-1

Douchebag H-1

Mr. H-1

Officer H-1

Sensai H-1

Captain H-1

Newbie H-1

Commander H-1

Sir H-1

:confused:

wouldn't just "THE HUGH ONE" work ?

Down Goes Frazia:

Hey Squeeg...... hoe 'bout that solid 68 from Verplank.    thumbs_u     

thumbs_u

My lineup of Scott, Verplank, and Mickelson is looking good so far.

Do you think Tiger is going to miss the cut? big_shoc He can't get away with poor iron play at Sawgrass.

Squeegiebo:

Man boob comes within 2 inches of plunking it in the drink on 17 and then holes the chip. What a major swing that was.

That 17th hole is sweet. thumbs_u Mmmmm, island green.

Doctor H-1:

Squeegiebo:

Man boob comes within 2 inches of plunking it in the drink on 17 and then holes the chip. What a major swing that was.

That 17th hole is sweet. thumbs_u Mmmmm, island green.

Best hole in golf. thumbs_u

Doctor H-1:

Squeegiebo:

Best hole in golf.      thumbs_u

Now that's VERY debatable, but we'll leave that for another thread. By best, I mean most exciting for the average fan to watch. Which holes do you like better? If you don't want to answer here, start a new thread! computer

Squeegiebo:

Which holes do you like better?  If you don't want to answer here, start a new thread!  computer 

I'd say #13 at Augusta. Two reasons: [a] any number from a 3 to a 7 is in the equation AND historical, this hole has won and lost many Masters titles for alot of guys.

And from a personal perspective, #18 on Pinehurst #2 is simply a wonderful golf hole. Walking up that fairway, knowing all the great players that have done the same, is pretty cool.

Cordo:

Squeegiebo:

Which holes do you like better?  If you don't want to answer here, start a new thread!      computer

I'd say #13 at Augusta. Two reasons: [a] any number from a 3 to a 7 is in the equation AND historical, this hole has won and lost many Masters titles for alot of guys.

And from a personal perspective, #18 on Pinehurst #2 is simply a wonderful golf hole. Walking up that fairway, knowing all the great players that have done the same, is pretty cool.

gimme 18 @ Pebble Beach.