Sign in to follow this  
budlitebrad

BCS Selection Show

Figures the BCS would protect their teams and stick TCU and Boise State in the Fiesta Bowl. Sack up and let them play Florida or Cinci.

That being said, it should still be a fantastic game.

Meh. We played them last year in a bowl. Really wanted to play Fla. Nobody will take us seriously until we play BCS schools.

Most Boise fans wanted to play Iowa. But a rematch of last years P-Bowl...meh....

Why? Iowa sucks. I would think that BSU, TCU and Cincy all wanted to play Florida or each other. I'm glad they didn't split up Iowa and GTech and turn two BCS games into ones nobody cares about.

Figures the BCS would protect their teams and stick TCU and Boise State in the Fiesta Bowl. Sack up and let them play Florida or Cinci.

Nah. By contract, Florida has to play the Sugar and UC was the 3rd ranked team in the BCS standings. If TCU had stayed ahead of UC, I think your statement would have more merit.

Why? Iowa sucks. I would think that BSU, TCU and Cincy all wanted to play Florida or each other. I'm glad they didn't split up Iowa and GTech and turn two BCS games into ones nobody cares about.

Don't get me wrong, TCU is probably the best team in the nation. But, from reading both teams message boards, the fan's wanted to slap an AQ team around, not another non AQ team. This game will be much better than last years P- Bowl.

I am really looking foward to the game....

Don't get me wrong, TCU is probably the best team in the nation. But, from reading both teams message boards, the fan's wanted to slap an AQ team around, not another non AQ team. This game will be much better than last years P- Bowl.

I am really looking foward to the game....

Totally agree. Don't think the winner between TCU and Boise will earn as much respect for winning the Fiesta Bowl against an undefeated team than they would have received for winning against a two loss bigger name BCS school.