[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Likely Stat Corrections

Zestmon

I think you also have to consider Arizonas last td, Warner to Boldin. It was originally considered a Boldin run for a td before they switched it to Warner pass to Boldin. I think this one might be more likely to change then the Brees to Meachem td. Both are possibilities though.

From CBS Sportsline...

Statistical Correction - 12/23/09

Please be advised that the following statistical corrections were made by the official stat provider of the NFL and it may impact the results in your league.

Kurt Warner will a lose a TD pass and 5 passing yards. Anquan Boldin will lose a reception, 5 receiving yards and a receiving TD and will gain 5 rushing yards and a rushing TD. This change should be reflected when CBSSports.com makes its next statistical run later today.

From CBS Sportsline...

Statistical Correction - 12/23/09

Please be advised that the following statistical corrections were made by the official stat provider of the NFL and it may impact the results in your league.

Kurt Warner will a lose a TD pass and 5 passing yards. Anquan Boldin will lose a reception, 5 receiving yards and a receiving TD and will gain 5 rushing yards and a rushing TD. This change should be reflected when CBSSports.com makes its next statistical run later today.

If this was the only change and the Brees play stands I will have a wild celebration in my house tonight.

I have been waiting since late Sunday night on word on wheather or not I won or lost my playoff game.

Crazy that I celebrated on Sunday night for a while thinking I was in then I looked back and seen the 2 teams that were within 4 pts did not have Brees...if either had Brees it would not matter. I have been on pins and needles all week.

So I ask any news on Brees yet ?

If this was the only change and the Brees play stands I will have a wild celebration in my house tonight.

I have been waiting since late Sunday night on word on wheather or not I won or lost my playoff game.

Crazy that I celebrated on Sunday night for a while thinking I was in then I looked back and seen the 2 teams that were within 4 pts did not have Brees...if either had Brees it would not matter. I have been on pins and needles all week.

Out of curiosity, how does Mr. Muto celebrate a victory?

Also this camera angle is not straight down the 10 yard line so if they have no other camera angle it should stand as a TD pass.

From this angle it shows him catching the ball at the 10 yard line or just inside ... does not matter where his feet are it's where he catches it and has control.

Moore actually catches the ball while he is in the air. He had to jump slightly to catch it.

He is outside the 10 yard line when this happens.

Moore actually catches the ball while he is in the air. He had to jump slightly to catch it.

He is outside the 10 yard line when this happens.

Looks like Elias agrees with me and not with you Mr. Pig

PHEW talk abotu a long 3 day wait :wacko:

-------------------------------------------------

Boldin Week 15 TD ruled a run, not a pass: The official stat provider of the NFL, the Elias Sports Bureau, ruled Wednesday that Kurt Warner's pass to Anquan Boldin was a lateral, not a forward throw. Therefore, Boldin officially ran for a touchdown in Week 15, not caught one.

Here's how it's impacting Fantasy Football leagues on CBSSports.com:

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/

entry/5839124/19125422

There was a similar play between Drew Brees and Lance Moore, but Elias ruled that play as a legitimate forward pass for a touchdown.

Looks like Elias agrees with me and not with you Mr. Pig

PHEW talk abotu a long 3 day wait :wacko:

-------------------------------------------------

Boldin Week 15 TD ruled a run, not a pass: The official stat provider of the NFL, the Elias Sports Bureau, ruled Wednesday that Kurt Warner's pass to Anquan Boldin was a lateral, not a forward throw. Therefore, Boldin officially ran for a touchdown in Week 15, not caught one.

Here's how it's impacting Fantasy Football leagues on CBSSports.com:

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/

entry/5839124/19125422

There was a similar play between Drew Brees and Lance Moore, but Elias ruled that play as a legitimate forward pass for a touchdown.

Good for you Henry. Good for you ol' chap! Whadya win?

Like I said, I have no dog in the race....I don't agree with the ruling

but Like I said, it's not up to me to decide.

MFL usually gets all of the updates on Thursday... So a Brees change is still possible...

MFL usually gets all of the updates on Thursday... So a Brees change is still possible...

Not possible...they already made their ruling.