[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Mardi Gras Huddlers

tbimm

It's that time of year again. Just curious if we have any Huddlers in town for the biggest outdoor party in the country?

While I no longer drink I would still be happy to meet up with anyone who is in town for lunch or just to shoot the manure.

It's that time of year again. Just curious if we have any Huddlers in town for the biggest outdoor party in the country?

While I no longer drink I would still be happy to meet up with anyone who is in town for lunch or just to shoot the Athena.

do they have hay rack rides and everything :wacko:

We were supposed to go to a local parade tonight, but one of the kids got sick & the other just didn't wanna go. We'll be celebratin' all day Tuesday tho! :wacko:

I need to talk the wife into bringing the kids over to NOLA for Mardi Gras next year. She's still worried their too young, but if we knew the right places to go it's not as crazy.

We were supposed to go to a local parade tonight, but one of the kids got sick & the other just didn't wanna go. We'll be celebratin' all day Tuesday tho! :wacko:

I need to talk the wife into bringing the kids over to NOLA for Mardi Gras next year. She's still worried their too young, but if we knew the right places to go it's not as crazy.

Man I can hook your family up with a very kid friendly Mardi Gras exp. Even if you just came in for Sunday parades it would be a great time for all. I also am in a house now where you guys could stay the night comfortably. Keep it in mind for next year.