[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Player Rankings with Custom Scoring

How would my customized league scoring/points - which does not include decimal scoring - end up with decimal scoring in it? Specifically, the Player Rankings page. I've already double-checked my scoring settings under "Your Leagues", and they are still correct (i.e. 1 pt / 25 yards passing, etc.).

I noticed the same thing, for me it only happens with QB because we award 1pt/50 yards, but huddle projections are usually in 10 yard increments. So 230 yards = 4.6 points.

Since we do 1pt/10 rushing/receiving yards and all projections are in 10 yard increments, I only see whole points.

Also noticed that in the scoring setup we could do points (usually negative) for intereceptions, but not on fumbles which makes sense since they are not predicting those. I don't remember them predicting interceptions before this year either.

What stevegrab said. Your league software may not allow decimal scoring, but myHuddle does. So a QB setting of 1/25 and 230 yards projected would calculate to 9.2 points. Your league would lop off the .2 and award 9 points.