[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Demaryius Thomas 2013 and beyond

stevegrab

We've seen about a half a season of the Manning Broncos, where do you guys see Thomas value in the future? Is he a top 5, 10, 15, 20 WR going forward? Can he continue to put up solid numbers and improve his raw talent? What would he be like in 2-3 years if/when Manning moves on.

I've been considering some trade offers for him and have a strong group of WR (Thomas, Calvin & Fitz) that would form the core of my 5 keeper roster going into next season. Have been getting some trade offers and I'm hesitant to give up any of these 3 unless I'm going to get something relatively equal in return (a player good enough to keep in a 12 team 5 keeper [no limits] league).

Not looking for advice on the trade, so I won't even get into those details.

Is he a stud in the making? Do you consider him better long term value than either/both Calvin/Fitz?

I hope Fitz gets out of Dodge.

Thomas will be like Fitz without Manning.

Manning is making them all better.

Take away Manning, take away opportunities.

Of course, we won't know who's replacing Manning

loaf,

Thanks for the response, last year (with no Manning and a mix of Orton and Tebow), Thomas had these stats

11 games, 2 starts, 550 yards, 4 TDs - not bad for a crappy QB and not playing all the time

2012 through 7 games,

7 starts, 680 yards, 4 TDs

Sure Manning makes him better, but does he really become that bad?

Just offering more info for discussion, not saying you're wrong.

Both Thomas and Decker are extremely talented. Thomas seems to be able to do more with less. He can create space, is a little faster and certainly bigger and I've been pumping Decker like crazy. To me, out of your 3 WR, the one that bothers me the most is Fitz. AZ has to fix the QB problem badly. Definitely keep Thomas and Megatron but consider your offers for Fitz.

Both Thomas and Decker are extremely talented. Thomas seems to be able to do more with less. He can create space, is a little faster and certainly bigger and I've been pumping Decker like crazy. To me, out of your 3 WR, the one that bothers me the most is Fitz. AZ has to fix the QB problem badly. Definitely keep Thomas and Megatron but consider your offers for Fitz.

Thanks.